I dont believe it!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Went for a walk down to my allotments this afternoon with my wife and baby, just to get some fresh air. Now ive been working extremly hard to get it all into shape, includding putting up a couple of greenhouses.

I was walking around when my wife said, why have you taken a greenhouse down? i hant i replied turning around to see a patch where it was. Can you believe that since yesterday afternoon, some git has gone in and completley removed the entire thing. Now this was no mean feat as its surrounded by an 8ft high fence which has padlocked gates.

Im just gobsmacked that someone would want to do it! :eek:

Sponsored Links
It's a sad world when you can't have an allotment without crime darkening your day. I suppose that is why all allotments have naff shed.

joe

its a great greenhouse thou..

let me know when ur putting the next one up...i need another :LOL:

as u know..police rarely have time to do routine patrols anymore...more reactive than proactive.

anyway, you'll get a nice crime number for ur records!

Answer that phonecall --- It may be a complaint about your ex greenhouse .. like not fitting it's new home plot...

:D :D
If you didn't laugh you would cry ! If only the level of ingenuity could be harnessed for decent use !
:mad:

Sponsored Links
i know ive been laughing about it all afternoon as its so unbelievable. must have been a hell of an effort to do it

No instructions im afraid, it was one i took down from a job, carted all the way down there and then spent hours scratching my head putting back together!

u didn't cart it in the dark and the small hours of the morning did you ?

Thermo said:
No instructions im afraid, it was one i took down from a job, carted all the way down there and then spent hours scratching my head putting back together!
thermo, maybe they dont need instrutions, as they had video cam on you :LOL: seriously some things are unbelievable :eek:

poshman said:
thermo, maybe they dont need instrutions, as they had video cam on you :LOL: seriously some things are unbelievable :eek:

:eek: "Happy Greenhouse Erecting" - whatever will they think of next? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :LOL:

It gets worse! Just phoned my brother to give him a chuckle about it and hes been hit by thieves as well. Heres the story:-

Wife goes out puts out 12 small easter eggs in the garden for the children for an easter egg hunt. Kids get out of bed...right kids out in the garden for n easter egg hunt....Hooray go the kids....two minutes later in they come, cant find them mum. Go back out in the garden and look properly then....ok mum...off they go....5 minutes later...cant find them mum. Oh for gods sake...out she goes into the garden and cant find a single one, but does find small bits of silver paper.

The culprit? As she looks up staring down at here is a squirrel tucking into an easter egg.

Couldnt get anymore bizarre today could it! :LOL:

Thermo said:
It gets worse! Just phoned my brother to give him a chuckle about it and hes been hit by thieves as well. Heres the story:-

Wife goes out puts out 12 small easter eggs in the garden for the children for an easter egg hunt. Kids get out of bed...right kids out in the garden for n easter egg hunt....Hooray go the kids....two minutes later in they come, cant find them mum. Go back out in the garden and look properly then....ok mum...off they go....5 minutes later...cant find them mum. Oh for gods sake...out she goes into the garden and cant find a single one, but does find small bits of silver paper.

The culprit? As she looks up staring down at here is a squirrel tucking into an easter egg.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Thermo said:

At least they've got good taste nicking the chocolate :LOL: It's usually my plants in excahnge for some crabby old walnuts they bury in the flower pots :LOL:

Brightness said:
.........It's usually my plants in excahnge for some crabby old walnuts they bury in the flower pots :LOL:

Yeah yeah, blame the squirrels. Maybe these are in fact the bulbs you planted and you just want to hide your embarrassment for having less than green fingers by displacing it onto some innocent rodent in a mink coat :LOL: :LOL: ;)

Sponsored Links
Back