I dont believe it!

well i found out what happened so hows this for bare faced cheek. A guy and a teenager drove into the allotment in the morning (which most people dont do) and then proceeded to dismantle the whole thing, leaving a pile of nuts and bolts which i found today. The two guys on the neighbouring plots were there and thought it a bit funny, but thought as they were doing it at that time and so well prepared with spanners etc that they must have had permission to do it!

Bastards! :evil:

Sponsored Links
JPC said:
as u know..police rarely have time to do routine patrols anymore...more reactive than proactive.

anyway, you'll get a nice crime number for ur records!

I wish our police would react sometimes, I've seen paint dry quicker! Most of the time they can't even be bothered to give a crime number, which they are supposed to do for every call, we have to ask for it.

Gary_M said:
Brightness said:
.........It's usually my plants in excahnge for some crabby old walnuts they bury in the flower pots :LOL:

Yeah yeah, blame the squirrels. Maybe these are in fact the bulbs you planted and you just want to hide your embarrassment for having less than green fingers by displacing it onto some innocent rodent in a mink coat :LOL: :LOL: ;)

Oh OK then, I own up :oops: :cry: :oops:

Oh hang on, what about the places I didn't have bulbs and they ate my new baby plants in exchange for their darned walnuts? :rolleyes: :p

nstreet said:
JPC said:
as u know..police rarely have time to do routine patrols anymore...more reactive than proactive.

anyway, you'll get a nice crime number for ur records!

I wish our police would react sometimes, I've seen paint dry quicker! Most of the time they can't even be bothered to give a crime number, which they are supposed to do for every call, we have to ask for it.

Yep me too. A couple of years back, the chemists I was working at got raided. These guys walked in, started pulling all the stuff off the shelves into their bags and threatened one girl with a knife. The other technician on duty that day rang 999 & when the guys had gone they locked the door and waited. This was on a Thursday morning..... On the Tuesday afternoon a policeman wanders in and says he's responding to a call and what is the problem :eek: :rolleyes: . The lady who had the knife waved at her said "Well I think they've gone now, don't you?". The copper says "Next time, ring 999"... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: .

Thermo said:
well i found out what happened so hows this for bare faced cheek. A guy and a teenager drove into the allotment in the morning (which most people dont do) and then proceeded to dismantle the whole thing, leaving a pile of nuts and bolts which i found today. The two guys on the neighbouring plots were there and thought it a bit funny, but thought as they were doing it at that time and so well prepared with spanners etc that they must have had permission to do it!

b*****d! :evil:
Aluminium framed :?: They was totting :evil: Next ally one you get ...attach a livestock electric fence unit to it.........no delete that :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
anyone else get the polytunnel advert at the bottom of this page? how ironic . . . .

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Thermo said:
............The culprit? As she looks up staring down at here is a squirrel tucking into an easter egg.

Couldnt get anymore bizarre today could it! :LOL:

Yessir ... He has rebuilt your green house up the tallest tree....
:D

Nige F said:
Aluminium framed :?: They was totting :evil: Next ally one you get ...attach a livestock electric fence unit to it.........no delete that :rolleyes:
You're forgetting Part P again, how many more time must I tell you :p

Back