I don't fancy his/her chances.

Sponsored Links
Absolutely ridiculous scenario :ROFLMAO:

The fruit cakes and lunatics have taken over the asylum jeez us wept
No they haven't. They said he's going to a make prison. It's just the pro Tory, and Scottish press that's making you think that.

Sponsored Links
They said he's going to a make prison.

When did you hear that?

The last I heard was that Sturgeon said “Given the understandable public and parliamentary concern in this case I can confirm to parliament that this prisoner will not be incarcerated at Cornton Vale women’s prison."

But didn't say where he would go.

This is a bit of a problem.

Sturgeon usually says a man who says "I am a woman" is a woman.

If a man who says "I am a woman" is a woman, then of course she belongs in a woman's prison.

If a man who says "I am a woman" is a man, he belongs in a mens prison.

Is Sturgeon proposing a new prison for Trans people?

Fiona Cruickshanks, head of operations and public protection at the Scottish Prison Service, said: “Any transgender person who is admitted into custody is admitted into the establishment that matches their identified gender, that they were living in within the community.” So current policy is they can self-identify as whatever they want. There is no requirement for surgical, hormonal, clothing or behavioral change. They just need to say "I am an X." Sturgeon's latest announcenent contravenes this policy.

They said he's going to a make prison.
When did you hear that?

The last I heard was that Sturgeon said “Given the understandable public and parliamentary concern in this case I can confirm to parliament that this prisoner will not be incarcerated at Cornton Vale women’s prison."
Yep, a totally swerved non-answer.

A bit like when I asked you:
Just for the record, are you saying that your location wasn’t given as Greenock when you made that post?
The answer you gave:
I do not currently live or work in Greenock.

Yep, you can certainly spot a swerved non-answer, can’t you? :ROFLMAO:

Apparently Nicola has called for a pause before sending any more fruit cakes self identifying as woman to a woman’s prison

Blimey

They’ll be bringing out trans jails before we know it!
A sensible solution.
Maybe a separate wing in prisons.
I think Paedophiles are kept separate from the rest of the prison population.

Is Sturgeon proposing a new prison for Trans people
Good idea.
Criminals who are classified as mentally ill don't get sent to ordinary prisons, they go to places like Broadmoor.
The problem with transgender people is usually Psychological and not physical, so their should be a separate facility for them.

Sponsored Links
Back