I don't like England, Tories and Boris because...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Here you go a little sandpit if you want, crack on usuals go on take it all out on here... Walls are padded toys can be replaced it's ok.

Sponsored Links
i also dont see much point in the testing if all we're doing is monitoring how sh't we are at not allowing it to spread, that's my few off topic dislikes about our government strategy and why i think some of the approach is wrong (easy to say from my armchair)
There you go...

Sorted in a single reply (y)

Sponsored Links
I don't like the Boris because his deal breaks up the United Kingdom, sadly all the people that voted for him don't realise they are treacherous traitors to this country and can't accept when they are told.

how does Brexit 'get back sovereignty' when it puts a border between England and Ireland?

Its a shame Mottie, Fillyboy, Ryland, Roughcaster, Darrington etc hate the UK so much.

go on lads have a tantrum :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

.............the people that voted for him don't realise they are treacherous traitors to this country and can't accept when they are told.

Ahhh; the conceit of the wannabe ruling elite.

The irony (which is lost on you) is that "there, there; don't you worry about things that are beyond you. We'll look after you." is not the mantra of the political right, but of the left.

Last edited:
tedious_picking.JPG

Love my country, hate the government, hate the toffs that run it, hate the media that lie on their behalf.

Simples.

England is a wonderful place though, the sun is shining, I have food in the cupboard, reasonably good health, and some money in the bank, so can't complain.

Shame so many idiots keep voting tory though ;)

I Don't Like England, Tories and Boris because..

- We have to take sh*t from the other UK nations and still pick up their bills
- The Tories are all too posh and expect me to work hard for my money
- Boris because he defo punched above his weight with mrs Boris.

I Don't Like England, Tories and Boris because..

- We have to take sh*t from the other UK nations and still pick up their bills
- The Tories are all too posh and expect me to work hard for my money
- Boris because he defo punched above his weight with mrs Boris.
Last one made me lol there yeah too right he did, saying this the other night how the f did he bag that, the spawny fcker.

Sponsored Links
Back