I don't like England, Tories and Boris because...

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Love my country, hate the government, hate the toffs that run it, hate the media that lie on their behalf.

Simples.

England is a wonderful place though, the sun is shining, I have food in the cupboard, reasonably good health, and some money in the bank, so can't complain.

Shame so many idiots keep voting tory though ;)
Thanks Jon. You asked me for some advice the other day.... And now I'm an idiot.... Charming

the conceit of the wannabe ruling elite
word salad
-no connection with pointing out a simple fact:

putting up a customs border inside the United Kingdom is a negative in terms of sovereignty.

putting up a customs border inside the United Kingdom is a negative in terms of sovereignty.

But surely Boris said there definitely wouldn't be one? is he not taking back control?

word salad
-no connection with pointing out a simple fact:

You'd know a word salad when you saw one ; after all, you wrote the 37 word sentence that I helpfully extracted the relevant snippet from :ROFLMAO:

Anyway lets push the safety gate shut and let the children play this is their room (y)

I Don't Like England, Tories and Boris because..

- We have to take sh*t from the other UK nations and still pick up their bills
- The Tories are all too posh and expect me to work hard for my money
- Boris because he defo punched above his weight with mrs Boris.

You referring to his ex?

The question is, who is leader?

Even he was probably more honourable than most of the political mobs. That's a clear demonstration how bad all the world governments and political systems are. I believe Kids or at least honest people would do a far better job than most of these world elite spoilt bastard leaders and political sidekicks. Sadly doubt we will ever see such a thing as an honest political party, that's why turn out for voting is so low. My local MP is one of the biggest demonstrations of the problems clearly demonstrating matters, if its not benefitting him he isn't interested, pretty sure he would get on very well with Gary Glitter also.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back