I feel as though I have achieved something!

Sponsored Links
I need to get a new one sorted out as well... I have a cheapo plastic one, and being the back of the van has meant its got smashed up a bit (small vans for the loose!)

NICE!!!! I have intentions of tidying up as well if work is slack on Friday.

Where did you get the cases?

Sponsored Links
I spent ages trying to find some decent sizeable cases, but couldn't find exactly what I wanted at first.

Screwfix ones have gone down hill as they are now a copy made god knows where.

The majority of cases you see in stores with "unifix" or "tradefix" etc on them are made by a company called "System Cases". They manufacturer for many companies and brand them accordingly.

I found exactly the size I wanted on their site, both in depth and in width etc. I emailed to ask for a local distributor or online distributor, and the chap offered to sell directly to me, and did them very cheaply too, with a choice of which internal cases I wanted.

They are very well build. Very sturdy. They used to make the ones for screwfix before screwfix went all budget and had them manufactured overseas.

SO.916.MY Large SORTA-CASE®

Thats the ones I have. Deeper than usuall.

If you ask for a price, you won't pay what is shown on the website - they are RRP prices. I had them ALOT cheaper than that.

We could get the lids screen printed too

diynot.gif
:D

Give us a clue Lec how much you paid and how many did you buy from them. Also did they charge for delivery ??? I am seriously considering buyig some.

Nick

Stanley FatMax XL case for me, got one, not managed to bust it yet, going to get another couple soon. Will post a piccy soon.

I got the Stanley boxes which were on offer at SF. They are great until my nephew decided to rearrange some of the screw sizes!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back