I like to watch the Queens speech in the morning

Perhaps remain MPs thought that was what you (collectively) wanted when you voted for them in 2017.

Sponsored Links
Yes I too like to hand out a few bowls of soup for one hour on one day a year to ease my conscience, before settling down sitting on the floor in my anorak to watch my "IRA Greatest Hits" boxed set, before phoning my HAMAS friends to express my seasonal solidarity with them, and ask how I may be of more service in the forthcoming year. The it's out for a bit of jolly singing of "Happy Birthday to Jesus" at the front doors of my Jewish friends.

Then I will await the arrival of my Divine Abacus in tight Elf suit before we tuck in to some mulled Vensuealan gruel and work out how much free stuff we would like to give away to scroungers and illegals this festive season. Then we finish a top Christmas evening by watching the New Year's day live match.
Just bumping this because I lorra likey :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Nothing about Brexit makes me feel better because there is nothing good about it.
Lessons the pain though to invent some coping mechanisms...of which you lot have amassed many in 3 years.

Sponsored Links
Back