I want to remove a 3 pin round lamp socket - how??

You may also be able to get a 5 amp round pin plug what is fused, but I have never seen one myself and don't know if they even exist.

They are available - I think they are used in hospitals, though I'm not sure what for. However note that they are made to an earlier BS spec. dating from the 1950's and don't have sleeved pins so would not be compliant with the regs for domestic use:
http://www.neweysonline.co.uk/mk+electric+round+pin+plug%2c+three+pin%2c+fused%2c+white%2c+5a/1050078116/ProductInformation.raction

As BAS said, I never said anything about them being used in hospitals or the guaranteed availability of them. Also it was me and not Sleebagz who said the following;

You may also be able to get a 5 amp round pin plug what is fused, but I have never seen one myself and don't know if they even exist.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back