I was right...

Sponsored Links
I'm no advocate of anything MAMIL - but though the guy had a bleed on the brain, it might mean without the helmet he'd have suffered a fatal or life-changing injury.

Therefore, his helment was of benefit. Unlike the lycra or flimsy inadequate wheels and tyres

Nozzle

Exactly. Like saying that seat belts are useless because you had an accident and broke both legs. Without the belt it would have been far worse going through the windscreen.

I read the article, but missed any mention of helmets. Was he wearing one?

Anyway, I'm sticking with my helmet. And lycra.

Sponsored Links
I read the article, but missed any mention of helmets. Was he wearing one

You should have gone to specsavers; didn't you see the one of him posing in the helmet and lycra looking as pleased as punch.

For some reason, I get this:
upload_2018-3-20_20-39-6.png

What under investment in Roads? I don't believe it, we have the bestest roads in the world.

:mrgreen:

What under investment in Roads? I don't believe it, we have the bestest roads in the world.

:mrgreen:

its not under investment in roads its the wrong kind of weather.....

I wonder how driverless cars will cope with potholes....

its not under investment in roads its the wrong kind of weather.....

I wonder how driverless cars will cope with potholes....

By the time our government is finished we won't have roads left so no need for driverless cars. We will have finally achieved the Victorian conditions and roads so many on here opine for. It will beautiful. These potholes will be used for the horses to leave their poo, so very environmentally friendly.

Far better to ban cyclists from the roads all together. Damned dangerous people especially those lycra clad clowns that ride five or six abreast, 20 or 30 inline. At the very least they should pay road tax and be insured.

Sponsored Links
Back