MP Shot

Sponsored Links
Either the killer was mentally unstable or full of hatred.

A man named locally as Tommy Mair shot her twice in the body, once in the face, then got out a hunting knife and stabbed her 4 times.

Sponsored Links
Tragic case but there are many people that feel betrayed by Labour, having pretended to be for the working man - they sold out completely with Blair, haven't learned **** all from it, and still continue down the pro-business, pro-EU, pro-multiculturalism line. I feel sorry for this woman's family personally, but essentially the Left overstepped their mark a long long time ago, and something like this is bound to happen when so many people that supported Labour in the tough times essentially had the rug pulled out from under them when reality hit in 2008. People are that dumb to believe Blair when he came out with all that end to boom and bust shyte. Couple a strong feeling of political disenfranchisement with mental illness and you have a recipe for incidents such as this. I'd go one further and put money on the fact the guy probably had his treatment denied/pulled due to budget cuts. Or was denied even the acknowledgement he had a problem by some useless GP. Probably a desperate and angry individual with nothing left to lose and felt like making a statement before spending the rest of his days at tax payers expense.

As usual the media use the event to further their own agenda. All the weaponised words I see Joe Public using like ''terrorist''.. I mean examine the definition of terrorist in further detail.. it won't be long before farting in public or diagreeing with an MP puts a person under than umbrella. I hate the blanket labels people throw at troubled individuals like this man, given they do it as an emotional reaction aided by saturation levels of speculative garbage spewed by the media... I just wish people would think a little more before making such stupid statements. Sometimes the distance that technology puts between people seems as though people forget how to be human

I mean examine the definition of terrorist in further detail.. it won't be long before farting in public or diagreeing with an MP puts a person under than umbrella.

Killing MPs is not the same as farting in public.

If we were allowed to kill politicians we didn't like, Parliament would be a lot quieter.

I have to disagree Hawk.

All the evidence so far suggests the only reason Jo died was because she met a mentally unstable person armed with a gun and a knife.

I have to disagree Hawk.

All the evidence so far suggests the only reason Jo died was because she met a mentally unstable person armed with a gun and a knife.

And you are probably right in that. I realise I fell into my own trap there making assumptions about the chap knowning nothing about him and in doing so become another speculator like every other person. You're quite right.

I suspect hawk has a reasonable point to make - although it was Gordon brown who kept quoting the end of boom and bust. The guy has been quoted as having mental health issues -although a neighbor who works with mental health patients questions that - and whilst he was a long time subscriber to a South African news sheet that supports neo nazi ideas, he had been to the MP's surgery quite a few times, so there's a deliberate intention somewhere here. The story will unfold, and as always, be misquoted by the media.

Unfortunately, most of the Labour party favours multiculturalism, and that's partially what's got us into this mess. Oddly enough, they've admitted their policies were wrong, yet they're still continuing with them.

It's is of course tragic and a disgraceful act by the perp. Does anyone else feel however that the public outpouring of "grief" is way too much though. I mean honestly had you ever heard of her before? Let me reiterate though it is appalling and devastating for her family.

It appears that a Celebrity death is more "significant" than the death of a common person.

I don't for one second believe that her bereaved family, friends and children are experiencing anything different from anyone else's bereaved family, friends and children.

I am disgusted that Doggit attempts to divert blame for this act away from the seemingly mentally ill attacker.

Oh dear John, rattled again; obviously a labour supporter. But why didn't you decry Woodbine who I was replying to.

How do you manage to write so much rubbish in one day?

Sponsored Links
Back