I went to Spain this week and despite what the anti-Brexit scaremongers on here said……

Sponsored Links
Earlier tonight i had a horrendous time getting through customs at Fuerteventura airport . Queued for nearly 2 minutes whilst the ten people in front of me got their passports stamped .Ruined the start of my holiday

Earlier tonight i had a horrendous time getting through customs at Fuerteventura airport . Queued for nearly 2 minutes whilst the ten people in front of me got their passports stamped .Ruined the start of my holiday
Were the Spanish on a go-slow again? Scoundrels.

Last edited:
So it's not a general thing then. Thought not
It is widespread. The EU is a collection of countries, some are suffering quite badly from Brexit so they simply don't implement the rules. Everyone in the EU is competing with each other its been that way for a long time.

Schengen is easy to get round legally and is often not enforced anyway. The new electronic visa wont change that.

Sponsored Links
It is widespread. The EU is a collection of countries, some are suffering quite badly from Brexit so they simply don't implement the rules. Everyone in the EU is competing with each other its been that way for a long time.

Schengen is easy to get round legally and is often not enforced anyway. The new electronic visa wont change that.
Sounds like every country can rule itself.

Not sure about "often not enforced".

And "suffering quite badly from brexit"

You will have supporting information I'm sure, not just personal anecdotes

I much preferred it when it was easy to travel through Europe at the drop of a hat and stay as long as wanted

We voted to change that and restrict ourselves.
Don't try and convince die hard xenophobes/racists of the truths that they don't want to acknowledge...

But I do wonder how they work out how to explain to their own children/grandchildren why they voted to restrict the travel/work/education/social interaction choices of their own family members?

And restrict their ability to help fund those (now very time limited) choices by removing the automatic right to enjoy being able to do casual work in the EU?

Rights that most of them enjoyed themselves!

google golden visa. that is just one way
PMSL...

I know what a 'golden visa' (golden passport) is :rolleyes:

It's a corrupt system only available to the wealthy...

So not so easily available to the vast majority of people...

Care to come up with any other real world practical measures?

And as regards your claim about getting around electronic visas, I assume you can also show us how you can get around API?

Well if you know, why are you asking?

How you manage it, depends on your requirements. Nothing stops you divesting or subletting.

Don't try and convince die hard xenophobes/racists of the truths that they don't want to acknowledge...

But I do wonder how they work out how to explain to their own children/grandchildren why they voted to restrict the travel/work/education/social interaction choices of their own family members?

And restrict their ability to help fund those (now very time limited) choices by removing the automatic right to enjoy being able to do casual work in the EU?

Rights that most of them enjoyed themselves!
So you think people are going to be able to travel far and wide in the future do you, you've obviously not seen the agenda that's in store for you in order to 'save the planet' and all those in your beloved EU.

I returned from Switzerland yesterday, and had to get my boarding pass stamped at the departure gate, after having already gone through customers. The reason given by Swiss Air was Brexit. How is that relevant? Weird.

No major hassle, small flight, but left a lot of people perplexed. And I am not sure what happened to all those whole only had a boarding pass on their phone.

Sponsored Links
Back