I went to Spain this week and despite what the anti-Brexit scaremongers on here said……

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
God it gets worse its just took me less than 5 minutes to get through security and as for passport control to get it stamped it was just the mrs in front of me with several gates open
This brexit is a killer for the holiday traveller

There’s a few on here that don’t want to hear that.
He omits to mention where he was travelling.
And I would imagine airports, ports, stations tend to be very quiet at this time of the day on a Sunday.

He omits to mention where he was travelling.
And I would imagine airports, ports, stations tend to be very quiet at this time of the day on a Sunday.
if you read the thread it tells you were i arrived last sunday .
Oh and there was us being told brexit would make it horrendous all the time looks like sundays are out . Thursdays must also be out oh and fridays as well .Still time for another european holiday this year i will do a wed and and let you know how easy that day is as well

if you read the thread it tells you were i arrived last sunday .
No thanks, I'm not that bothered about where you went. But it is quite important.
And I certainly ain't bothered about reading of a Brexit benefit as no queues at the customs clearance booths. There weren't queues before, why should no queues on a sunday evening be considerd as a Brexit benefit?

Sponsored Links
Back