I went to Spain this week and despite what the anti-Brexit scaremongers on here said……

Sponsored Links
I would, and there are thousands more, it's just that many are not members of this forum. Before Brexit I hardly ever got my passport stamped but since, it's been done diligently every time. And it pays to make sure they do it because that's your proof of leaving, otherwise you can be accused of 'overstaying' and refused entry/fined next time.
Stakeholder capitalism then.

On the contrary you made the pitch or are you saying you don't know what I'm talking about.
I much preferred it when it was easy to travel through Europe at the drop of a hat and stay as long as wanted

We voted to change that and restrict ourselves.

Why do you think it is preferable?

Sponsored Links
I much preferred it when it was easy to travel through Europe at the drop of a hat and stay as long as wanted

We voted to change that and restrict ourselves.

Why do you think it is preferable?
Obviously your oblivious to the softening up process that's been taking place for sometime. The link below will provide some insight, whether it shines a light where your concerned is open to debate.

What's that got to do with your feudal barons claim ?

You've got it the wrong way round.

Why do you think it is preferable to make it harder to visit?

Obviously your oblivious to the softening up process that's been taking place for sometime. The link below will provide some insight, whether it shines a light where your concerned is open to debate.

Knew it would go right over your head.
Just say why you think it is preferable to make it harder to visit.

These feudal barons you talk about. We voted for them if you believe they exist

Fancy words and websites don't make your claims valid, or indeed make you look informed. It's just the opposite. You cling to baseless claims but can never back them up.

Just say why you think it is preferable to make it harder to visit.

These feudal barons you talk about. We voted for them if you believe they exist

Fancy words and websites don't make your claims valid, or indeed make you look informed. It's just the opposite. You cling to baseless claims but can never back them up.
On the other hand if you went to sites other than to back up your belief that stakeholder capitalism was a figment of my imagination and did some research, you'd find out whose pushing for the concept and not be asking such inane questions.

On the other you went to sites to back up your belief that stakeholder capitalism was a figment of my imagination. Whereas if you did some research you'd find out whose pushing for the concept and not be asking such inane questions.
No.

I asked why you think it is preferable to make it harder to visit. Your feudal barons claim

The link you provided was shown up by my link.

Why do you think it is preferable to make it harder to visit ?

Did I say I supported feudal barons?

Anyway thanks for the laugh of the day in providing a link that says conservatives could be bogeymen.

Did I say I supported feudal barons?

Anyway thanks for the laugh of day in providing a link that says conservatives could be bogeymen.
So why do you think it is preferable to make it harder to visit ? The feudal barons claim you made, that was the wrong way round.

Or is it just another baseless claim ? You are good at them.

Sponsored Links
Back