Ickle Trumpy wumpy

Any child abuse is disgusting. Any rape is disgusting.
Why is it that you omit to be disgusted by some facts?

Most children are attacked by people they know. Well, hello, they are not all raped by Muslims.
Rape is most commonly done by people we know and trust. Oh my, they are not all Muslims.

I've not seen you get up in arms by the likes of Saville (who had over 150 victims, many of them raped more than twice) Stuart Hall, Jonathan King. I don't hear you get upset by all the kiddies who were abused over many many years by their friendly, famaily priest. Cor, those CofE guys and Catholic's are awful - but STILL they're not as bad as the Muslims in your eyes. Why?

No, all I see is you and Roger be blinkered. Then you try to label me as a left wing ****** as your answer to my questions, points and my reasoning. You are both absolute delights and utterly childish.

Paedos have been around since the dawn of time. They are always amongst us, and always will be. However, we have recently allowed a certain peoples in who have organised large groups of themselves into paedo gangs with the only intention of abusing our own, white girls. These 'peoples' have formed into groups of dozens, and committed wholesale abuse against vulnerable white girls. The guilty, who all follow the same religion, have formed a pattern of this wholesale abuse, and for their numbers are disproportionetly represented in the offending figures. The numbers and established patterns of their offences are a recent phenomenon that suggests it would be unwise to admit any more from this religion for fear of greatly worsening the situation. In fact, for child safety, it would be a good idea to deport as many of them as is practical. Certainly those without UK passports, or those who have gained them in recent years.

You are not comparing like for like with comparisons to Saville, etc, etc. They are indigenous and unfortunately we are stuck with them. The Rotherham paedo (and similar) problems can be more easily prevented in future. Other religions seem to be able to come here without the danger. I don't see Sikhs, Buddhists or other religions involved in wholesale abuse. It's only restricted to one alien religion.

Also, imagine if it had been large gangs of white men preying on young Asian girls. Do you think that would have been swept under the carpet? Do you think that the guilty white men would have been allowed to continue for years? If this had happened, do you think that there would not have been 'hatred' from organisations looking after the interests of the Asians towards the white men? You operate double standards.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Paedos have been around since the dawn of time. They are always amongst us, and always will be. However, we have recently allowed a certain peoples in who have organised large groups of themselves into paedo gangs with the only intention of abusing our own, white girls. These 'peoples' have formed into groups of dozens, and committed wholesale abuse against vulnerable white girls. The guilty, who all follow the same religion, have formed a pattern of this wholesale abuse, and for their numbers are disproportionetly represented in the offending figures. The numbers and established patterns of their offence are a recent phenomenon that suggests it would be unwise to admit any more from this religion for fear of greatly worsening the situation. In fact, for child safety, it would be a good idea to deport as many of them as is practical. Certainly those without UK passports, or those who have gained them in recent years.

You are comparing like for like with comparisons to Saville, etc, etc. They are indigenous and unfortunately we are stuck with them. The Rotherham paedo (and similar) problems can be more easily prevented in future. Other religions seem to be able to come here without the danger. I don't see Sikhs, Buddhists or other religions involved in wholesale abuse. It's only restricted to one alien religion.
What about catholics? Or CofE priests? Or children's homes where so many of the youngsters were raped over and over again by a group of men trusted to care for them? What about the dirty MP's who loved a good boy or two? These people colluded and covered up, just like the Rochdale gangs.

Yes, I agree, these large gangs are awful, it isn't a common way for paedo's to work but I want to know why it only seems to be these Muslim gangs that are discussed by the likes of you and Roger when actually, gangs of British white men have done the same thing.

And you forget the largest gang of all. Those men who rape children and share it and the images with other sicko's on the dark web.

I agree, something DOES need to be done about it. This cannot go on, however, for me it isn't about deporting as many of these Muslims as possible. Some of these lads are British born, some their parents were British born. Where do you deport them to when the UK is their home?
No, the answer for me is to stop the extreme PC mentality - if there are more Muslim men doing this to children (and I have no doubt they are), then they need to be punished severely and with the full force of law. I don't see tho why ordinary Muslims with good values have to be deported as a knee-jerk reaction.

Sponsored Links
Paedos have been around since the dawn of time. They are always amongst us, and always will be.
Oh yeah like that white guy who actually groomed a mother so that he could have sex with her baby once it was born. Our pervs rape children that haven't even learned to speak yet.

Blah, blah, blah.

Both of you read what I wrote. I didn't deny that we have our own problem. But Europe is importing the 'alien religion' in large numbers RIGHT NOW. A religion with a proven track record in these crimes.

And guess what - MOST OF THE NEW IMMIGRANTS INTO EUROPE FROM THIS RELIGION ARE YOUNG MEN.

Still they don't get it! :rolleyes:

Blah, blah, blah.

Both of you read what I wrote. I didn't deny that we have our own problem. But Europe is importing the 'alien religion' in large numbers RIGHT NOW. A religion with a proven track record in these crimes.

And guess what - MOST OF THE NEW IMMIGRANTS INTO EUROPE FROM THIS RELIGION ARE YOUNG MEN.

Still they don't get it! :rolleyes:
And you still don't get the fact that there are evil sicko's in all walks of life. To single one out the way you do shows that you are blinkered and naive.

Oh yeah like that white guy who actually groomed a mother so that he could have sex with her baby once it was born. Our pervs rape children that haven't even learned to speak yet.
Disgusting..
About 20 years ago I remember photographing a particularly delightful sicko who preyed only on mentally disabled children. Why? Because their evidence in court was shaky and he walked away free.

About the same time I got a list of names and addresses via a naughty policemen of all the convicted paedo's registered in Godalming. It was 9 pages long - for one town. Britain has a shocking amount of sickos indeed. My job was to go to each address and on just the third address I photographed another man walk a 4-5 year old girl into the house. Part of the bail terms for this chap was no children around so I called the police. I have done so so many stories on paedo's I can no longer walk past a school, a kids club building and wonder which house the local evil sicko lives because there will be one at least.. It was an eye opener for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, imagine if it had been large gangs of white men preying on young Asian girls. Do you think that would have been swept under the carpet? Do you think that the guilty white men would have been allowed to continue for years? If this had happened, do you think that there would not have been 'hatred' from organisations looking after the interests of the Asians towards the white men? You operate double standards.
You edited your post to include the above.

No, I don't operate double standards. And yes, I don't think white men would've got away with it for as long if were reversed. I have never condoned this idiotic PC stuff that allowed the abuse to go on for so so long. The problem you seem to be having is that you seem to think that my not being racist and wanting all Muslims thrown out the country means that I thought the way Rotherham was handled was acceptable and I think it's ok for Muslims to be raping children. Nothing could be further from the truth.

OK, you can live in denial if you want. There's none so blind as those who don't want to see. Suppose you also believe that Sweden's rape stats have gone through the roof because all the Bjorns and Bennys have suddenly turned into sex-starved predators. It's so bad that the authorities have banned the reporting of the offender's ethnicity. Sound familiar? But then, the authorities might have to admit that their little pc pet-project is going badly wrong. If that's the world you want, carry on.

I'll leave you to pretend that skin colour is the only difference between the races. And yes, unlike you, I realise that Islam is not a race. We'll just see how it pans out in the coming years, shall we?

And I edited nothing, but keep on making up the facts to fit your story, love.

And I edited nothing, but keep on making up the facts to fit your story, love.
Oh look. Have a look at the bottom of your post. It says you edited it.

You keep on making up the facts to fit your story, love.

edit.jpg

Oh look. Have a look at the bottom of your post. It says you edited it.

You keep on making up the facts to fit your story, love.

View attachment 124598

FFS! Are you that dumb? I corrected a couple of grammatical errors, that's all. I don't need to deceive anyone, unlike your pc buddies who withhold or distort facts.

More totally groundless accusations, made without proof.

FFS! Are you that dumb? I corrected a couple of grammatical errors, that's all. I don't need to deceive anyone, unlike your pc buddies who withhold or distort facts.

More totally groundless accusations, made without proof.
When I quoted your speech it didn't have the last paragraph.
So I didn't respond to it until I saw it later - which is why I later responded and explained that you had edited your post. I didn't want you to think I was ignoring it.

Is it that big a deal? Does it really mean you have to lose your temper and call me dumb? Nor was it an attempt to make up facts.
I think you really do need to get a grip of your emotions.

Suppose you also believe that Sweden's rape stats have gone through the roof because all the Bjorns and Bennys have suddenly turned into sex-starved predators. It's so bad that the authorities have banned the reporting of the offender's ethnicity.
Is it groundhog day?
It sure feels like it!
This was probably Roger's argument, then it was transam's. then it was firebrand's, then it was someone else, then someone else, all disproven. Now it's seniorcitizen's argument. :rolleyes:
Do they all subscribe to the same right-wing web sites? Or is seniorcitizen just ages behind everyone else?

Sponsored Links
Back