'I'd rather employ a paedophile than ex-forces personnel!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most join because it gives almost ANYONE a job, teaches them a trade, gives them regular money, provides them with a roof over their head and structure

Do you actually know how hard it is now to join the army? It is not like it was years ago. I know people who have been refused for many reasons including having one missed payment on a mortgage, having a hearing condition that was present when they where a child, lots of other reasons too.

I happen to get very well paid yes, as I happen to be quite intelligent. However if i wasn't intelligent i could always kill people for a living

My sisters husband was in the army for 27 years, I could confidently say he is far more intelligent than you. He could have chosen pretty much any career he wanted but he chose the army because it is what he WANTED to do. He never went to a military school, he started as a private and worked his way up to a very rank, hes travelled the world living in places like Borneo, Australia, Canada etc and is now very comfortable with a new career. [/quote]

Sponsored Links
sorry Blasphemous

yes i only meant skitzee2k
iwas rushing to write it and trying to eat my dinner. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Almost did Seco, almost did...was in phase two of the recruitment phase when I suddenly realised that the only people that were joining with me had the IQ of an amoeba and I thought "I am putting my life in THEIR hands??!!"

That said, they were only joining, like me i admit (i was only 16) because life in the army was easy.

....I wasn't suggesting YOU were angry, it was a satirical monologue to show the lack of thought that went into deploying British troops in an area that had tensions over being seen to be too British.

AjStoneServices... You do realise that makes no sense right? If you wanted to disagree but don't have an actual point or argument you can just stick to "you're stupid" or "You smell".....makes as much sense and saves valuable typing time.

"Leave it to the men"

I will, i'm not a dumb*ss so I won't be going in the army, i'll leave it to the "can't-do-anything-better,last-resort" "men". ;)

sorry i was rushing to write it and trying to eat my dinner. :rolleyes:
:D No worries bud.

Have yer had ya tea? What did yer have?

roylefamily7_396x222.jpg

AjStoneServices... You do realise that makes no sense right? If you wanted to disagree but don't have an actual point or argument you can just stick to "you're stupid" or "You smell".....makes as much sense and saves valuable typing time.

Ok, you're a stupid *itch! hope that made sense to you.

Sinco, where to begin...
....You compare my intelligence with someone you know and are confident of the result even though you have absolutely no idea of my intelligence... Well done. Good start.

Secondly, you mention this same guy WANTED to join the army, I am guessing it wasn't because he WANTED to kill people right? ...but more that he liked the life as a private, going on tour all the way around the world, Canada, German etc, etc...

And as for the joining conditions, they have actually been relaxed in the last 3 years to include a wider age and take account of the credit crunch....that said, if all you need is to not be in debt or have a criminal past, it's still not what you would call "exclusive" is it ;)

Before this gets locked can we calm down on the name calling please gents.

I don't agree with your views on this skitzee but I quite like the cut of ya jib so far... you can stay... for now! :D .... its a joke (the 'you can stay... for now' bit), before anyone jumps in.

Come on then, I'm dying to know, what is it you do?

think i only got liver/bacon & roastys cause i nagged about the chicken pie i got yesterday :(

AjStoneServices, you prove my point a lot better than I do. How you dazzle me with your well thought through arguement, how could anyone disagree. :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back