'I'd rather employ a paedophile than ex-forces personnel!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
......I think on the three days at camp probably had contact with around 500, closely worked with around 150 at a push i guess....still, that is quite a good test sample.

...and it's AN ass, always an "an" when followed with a vowel :p

was it the 500 or 150 who had the IQ of an amoeba...........and thats a fair representation of the whole force??

you are right about the vowel. but I forgot hole :p

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
you are right about the vowel. but I forgot hole :p

ass hole still requires an "an" and have you met half a thousand soldiers? I am gonna go out on a limb and say you probably haven't. Maybe you are not in a position to argue that MY evidence is limited...I don't know what I was expecting from a person who probably classes the "News in Briefs" section in the Sun as an editorial but at least try to stay logical.

and Blasphemous, yes the tea comment was in reference to you, I liked your way of trying to restrain the conversation.

as I happen to be quite intelligent.
:LOL: Seen f*ck all evidence of that so far :LOL: ..........I mean take this for example....

people that were joining with me had the IQ of an amoeba and I thought "I am putting my life in THEIR hands??!!"

How can you possibly make any reasoned, 'intelligent' correlation between someones intelligence and whether they would gladly lay down their life, in the height of battle, saving your ungrateful skin.
Complete b*llocks.

Hmmmmm....who would I prefer to be standing next to on a battlefield..??????? skitzo 2k or someone of far inferior intelligence???????.....Easy one that..... ;) :LOL:

I have not met thousands of soldiers...only met a few but have massive respect for the whole lot of them.

You should not have gone out on a limb--trust me

Would not read the sun but you appear to know of the contents " News in Briefs" which I would never have known was in there but thanks for enlighting me. I do stay logical

Not sure if this is a wind up but I am finding it boring now

What do you do for a living that has helped you to 'make it in civvy street'?
.... Or a skilled tradesman who gets a bloody good wage for a cushy 40 hours a week?

Appears you are possibly a tiler judging by your profile. However this is not certified proof as you may just have read a number of books on the subject. Hence the 5 thank you's for a mere 65 posts over 11 days enrollment.

Face to face I might be able to talk some sense into you
It is only your own opinion that what you say is sensible. An opinion to which you have every right in asmuch we have every right not to agree with it.

I have a high IQ, no-ones opinion or view ...or modesty changes that.

Your opinion again and as such your entitlement.
Just curious, what is your IQ?

As I said in an earlier reply,
Don't knock any service till you have tried it, succeeded in it and can hold your head up with pride!

Too many people in this country think they are entitled to live a safe peaceful life so long as some other idiot is doing the protecting and don't mind getting slagged off by the likes of you.

LMB Wrote:

How can you possibly make any reasoned, 'intelligent' correlation between someones intelligence and whether they would gladly lay down their life, in the height of battle, saving your ungrateful skin.
Complete b*llocks.

No argument from me on this statement.

End of subject.

sorry to hear about the liver/ bacon shortage BP. Iron rations for you!!

i'm afraid you've all been rolled in the hay by SCHIZO. his spelling and grammar bely only average intelligence, and his knowledge of the subject matter is pitiful. his comprehension of history, social structure and military agenda are distorted by a bigoted, introverted and deluded sense of self-importance.
i could 'talk' to him for hours about the army, having joined myself at 15, entering into one of the highest trades, but it would fall on deaf ears.
better that he should talk to my neighbours, whose highly respected son, Paul, came home from Basra in a casket. a brilliant young man who packed the church on his last day on earth.
Sleep easy, schizo. you'll be safe, at home.

I'd rather have someone intelligent watching my back so they wouldn't HAVE to lay down their life...dying doesn't actually do much for the team in the long run you see.

What are the 'idiots' (your term) doing that is protecting me? The people in the middle east who didn't attack us until after we invaded them? Yeah...good job.

Again, my I.Q. is not 'an opinion', it is not subjective. 146.

Yes it is my opinion of 'sense'.
I replied to this post as while reading it I read a comment suggesting that because someone voiced an opinion the troops should go round and beat them up ...pretty much in the same sentence as people were claiming that these people were dying for our freedoms....I was struck my the irony.

I feel perfectly qualified to debate 'sense' with anyone this hypocritical.

I ran a tiling firm for a good few years, which is why I am in the position of being tucked in a nice air conditioned office with...well the views are pretty crap now, but on sunny days it is quite nice and still have the knowledge to help people....neither here nor there.

I'll stick my head above the parapet and say I agree (to a large extent) with Skitzee2k. I work very closely with the Army and Navy - both impress me in their organisation (etc) but it is fair to say the vast bulk of non-officer recruits are there because of limited other options.

The military need significant numbers of people who will blindly go forward without questioning motive or sense: They cannot be resourced with people who will balance risk/reward. Are they brave? Some absolutely, but the majority go into dangereous situations very scared and not wanting to disappoint their peers.

The UK gets very jingoistic about the armed forces. Certainly the idea that everyone joins who will gladly take a bullet for Joe Public is ridiculous.

GW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back