'I'd rather employ a paedophile than ex-forces personnel!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Ajstoneservices - I stand by that. I have not made a comment on my intelligence or the 'worth' of a member of the armed forces. All I have done is express my opinion and supported it with some independent research. I am not really sure how I could have put my point forward in a more coherent, supported and polite fashion; but I apologise if I have somehow offended you.

Blasphemous - It would be a fascinating debate but I fear it would deteriorate long before it got fully explored.

Too many people comment on the armed forces who dont know enough to give an informed opinion really.

Trying to get this back on line.

Bottom line is that this eejit is entitled to his opinions, but, deserves all the **** he gets if he wants to make comparisons like he did. They were out of order, and pretty much brought him down to the level of the people he was having a pop at in the first place, in his opinion of course.

I think you would be surprised how many forces personnel would agree with a lot of things said about various wars we have been involved in.

You need not apologise to me for making your case. You believe it true, I think it wrong and at the wrong time.

A young man that worked for me for awhile has recently joined the Royal Anglian's
He's not stupid, not filled with murderous intent, just a normal lad wanting a career in difficult times.

Perhaps that clouds my judgement, perhaps not, as all to often we forget it's not easy being young. Look at the future the "intelligent elite" have left our young people. They'll know harder times than we will.

Things get tough here at times when we're intent on making clear what we think about something or someone. Whether we agree or disagree with someone elses train of thought, at least we're not at war.

Sponsored Links
I see Mr Karl 'Spineless' Winn is back peddling now...
... “we are not talking about people who do their duty. Nobody is going to condemn any service man or woman for that. What I'm referring to is the unwillingness of far too many service men and women to give evidence against those who commit criminal offences. .. I'm not talking about incidents that happen in the heat of battle against armed combatants, but actions, that by any standard, amount to murder, or other such crimes against a civilian population. However, I accept we'll never agree on this. Your allegiance is to the British Military - mine is on the side of its victims”.
Is it the mass exodus of your clients that prompted that little 'amendment' to your original emails Spineless?

I'm not sure I want to post a link to his website as I have no desire to increase traffic to it but no doubt his 'hit rate' has gone through the roof since this story broke!

http://www.webeurope.co.uk/press-release.php

Are you an ex-drug dealer, convict and/or child molester looking for a job? Here's your big chance, get your job application in now... http://www.webeurope.co.uk/careers.php

Oh and look... we can tell him what we think: http://www.webeurope.co.uk/contactus.php

If someone has an opinion it should be respected and I fully respect the views above , more so for the fact that it isn't an easy subject to deal with ( if you happen to have a brain and think of the innocent people not just your own dying out there)
and you lot can stop your ganging up cos it doesn't go down well in a supposedly 'friendly forum' .

you want the forces to 'fight' for your freedom ( and 'force it' on others)but you want to stop freedom of expression. Very hypocritical.

Your like a bunch of neanderthals :rolleyes:.

If someone has an opinion it should be respected and I fully respect the views above , more so for the fact that it isn't an easy subject to deal with ( if you happen to have a brain and think of the innocent people not just your own dying out there)
and you lot can stop your ganging up cos it doesn't go down well in a supposedly 'friendly forum' .

you want the forces to 'fight' for your freedom ( and 'force it' on others)but you want to stop freedom of expression. Very hypocritical.

Your like a bunch of neanderthals :rolleyes:.
Nobody here said they want to 'stop freedom of expression' newgas. We've ALL (including you), challenged people on their views. There is nothing wrong in that indeed it's what freedom of expression/speech is all about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back