'I'd rather employ a paedophile than ex-forces personnel!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
If it's not too much to ask. It might work your muscle :rolleyes: .
Knowledge to the seeker - is like food for the hungry,,, but in your case
You eat sausage'n'chip's all the time, so you just gettin fat ;)

If it's not too much to ask. It might work your muscle :rolleyes: .
Knowledge to the seeker - is like food for the hungry,,, but in your case
You eat sausage'n'chip's all the time, so you just gettin fat ;)

You have obviously forgotten :rolleyes: It's Guinness and Kebabs ;)

Sponsored Links
and you lot can stop your ganging up cos it doesn't go down well in a supposedly 'friendly forum' .

But I've always thought a 'Discussion Board' was just that.
Somewhere to discuss various topics where you could agree/disagree with another persons point of view but at all times respect that they are entitled to their own opinion, regardless of how ridiculous it may be. Its called debating

Therefore in my opinion anyone who disparages our armed forces should go and live in another country where they have no services. You can't live in freedom by posting a sign on the beach saying,
'Please do not attack this country as we have no one to defend us.'
It doesn't/won't work!
Therefore you need an armed service to protect you and so you should not slag them off as the lowest of the low or call them a bunch of idiots/dregs of society etc. You should respect and admire them for the often difficult job that they do.

And if my opinion upsets anyone then so be it.

And if my opinion upsets anyone then so be it.

Who's going to attack you? oh let me guess, :confused:

the enemies weve just made in all the countries 'our lad's' are dying in, great argument for freedom of speach CON :rolleyes:

Most young lads at present join the forces not because they want to protect us from some foreign power or because someone is killing there population but bcause there is fek all else out there for them.
Forces at present can pick and choose because so many just want a wage , 10 years back they would take anyone because hardly any where applying.
I have sat in on interviews and took several young lads over and there niavety is amazing.
Yes there is always some who want to and have always set there heart on it but in todays forces that is a low percentage.
But that doesnt mean that those who join dont go on to become excellent service personell

i'm not a dumb*ss so I won't be going in the army, i'll leave it to the "can't-do-anything-better,last-resort" "men". ;)

to schizo.

so thats your reason for joining sorted out, and you wanted an easy life, as you put it. so what happened? did you give up when you realised you had to clean your own boots and make your own bed.

Oh, no . sorry- it was because all the bigger boys were less intelligent than you. yeah, right.

then you thought, "i'll stick it out and become a radar technician and fully utilise my superior intelligence, securing a band 3 scale C pay rate, worthy of my brilliance, after all, i was assessed at induction as SSG1, the highest intellect of all".

Oh, no. sorry- you couldn't hack it.

the army is better off without quitters. and for all it's faults, it's not the army that decides which wars to engage in, it's the democratically-elected politicians. but you knew that anyway.

schizo, you're a non-entity and a waste of space.
newgas, you just jumped on the bandwagon with nonsense.

as for the original post, i wonder if the crims will get CRB clearance, or the ex-forces?

They have a choice , don't they wether they want to kill innocents or not :rolleyes:
Bandwagon? this is a forum and everyone gets to speak , plonker ;)
But then you will say this is alright--
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4944094/ns/world_news-conflict_in_iraq/

For me it's worse than peado's cos the're doing it with old and young alike :mad:
The're getting killed for the same abuse in them photo's, gettit, tit ;)
But then you don't bother cos it's a muslim country, but then thats what differetiates you and them, but then you live to live, they live to serve.
Now thats waffling right, kinda makes sense tho, donit. eeeejit ;)

another un-edifying post, newgas.

you obviously know lots of forces personnel who join up in order to 'kill innocents'
in my time i have never met anyone who joined up just to kill.
when you volunteer you become the instrument of your government who, again, are the people's elected representatives.
if you, as one of the electorate, disagree with government policy, don't blame the army or its' soldiers for that. they simply go out to do their unglamorous job which, as in any conflict situation, involves innocent people being harmed. just as in our own country during the blitz of the 1940s

Newgas
You're not anti America by any chance?
Oh, and please don't get me to watch another of those videos, an hour and half of ......... :evil:

No one in their right mind condones the actions of those soldiers. But the norm? come on! rare yes, the norm, never.

newgas, i think you need therapy.

tell us something about yourself and let's see what fault we can find with you.
i haven't forgotten about schizo, now keeping his head down below the parapet. out of the line of fire, so to speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back