Ideal Isar HE24 hot water woes

The auto air vent are prone to scale up and not work, only thing is it located in the boilers balanced compartment behind the flue on the R/H side and you need a GSR engineer to check it.
Don’t try and persuade them to keep the boiler ffs ! :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Another one bites the dust hopefully, why would anyone claim to have been involved with that boilers development and expect any engineer to give him an ounce of respect ?

I agree you just wouldn’t say that !

Sponsored Links
45 years in the industry 63 years young still gas safe registered. I put it down to lots of tea and a daily slice of battenburg.

No chance! It's going this week hopefully. The weird thing is is that the old boiler is working semi-okay again since I confirmed that it was going, I don't think it's scaled up or blocked or anything because scale and blocks don't come and go, but who cares, it's gonna be scrap soon!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back