Ideal isar HE24 - repressurising does not work (picture)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello everyone!

First of all: My boiler made some high pitched sound in the last 2-3 days whenever I had hot water running but didn't really had the time to look at it this week. I came back home from work today, turned on my heating and the boiler stopped working.

If I turn the boiler off and on I get a status "0." and "4" which turns to "0" and three horizontal lines after 2 seconds.

I looked at the pressure gauge and saw that there is no pressure. I did some research and saw that I should turn the two blue taps and nothing happens - like - I don't hear anything nor see any added pressure.

I also bled my radiators and checked for wet spots around the boiler and the radiators but didn't see anything.

Am I turning the wrong taps?

Below a picute:

20180310_003423.jpg

Sponsored Links
The taps to fill your system are where I have marked, you might need a screwdriver or small spanner as it looks like the tap handles are missing, it might also only have one tap on one side.

Inked20180310_003423_LI.jpg

The two caps that are hanging down on the plastic lanyards may have a tool on the other side that can be used to open and close the valve(s).

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back