If 007 was into DIY......

Sponsored Links
I suppose it might appeal to someone who's never done any DIY and wants to start for a relatively small outlay. Then if it whets the appetite, you could buy some proper tools to replace them, at proper prices.

On the other hand it could be so crummy that it would put the beginner off for ever.

For what it's worth, I'd advise a beginner to get some good hand tools (including secondhand). After all, you're going to need hand tools anyway, and to build up gradually, getting more kit as you get more experience and find more jobs to do.

Does it come with free Mickey Mouse ears or do you have to buy them seperate?

I saw this demo'd at the recent grand design show at the NEC.

It looks a good useful kit. I don't know who is actually making the tools, so life is an unknown.

Lots of plastic, but it seems the tough type and seems to be able to take the knocks.

For anyone doing handyman type work where a bench and tools would be useful to have at all times and in one place, then it seems like it will do the job

Its a brilliant idea, and well implemented. If I did not already have a lot similar kit, then I'd be very interested.

Obviously, it wont appeal to the brand snobs

The inventor has posted on the ultimate handyman forums

Sponsored Links
sounds far too noisey to me. all that banging and clunking around!

Looks amazing , but I'm always suspicious of companies that copy other companies colour schemes, and it all looks a bit Festoolish to me.

And nearly £300. Clever bit of design though! Now this would have been a good uni assignment for Jack (see another post) ... design a multi-purpose, self-contained, person portable wood/metalworking center.

However, the OP asked "If 007 was into DIY ..." He would force, at gun point, somebody else to do it for him.

However, the OP asked "If 007 was into DIY ..." He would force, at gun point, somebody else to do it for him.

aw, I dunno.
Maybe Daniel Craig would, but I can easily see Timothy Dalton making a nice bedside cabinet in his garden shed.

i think thats a very nice piece of kit.
gotta agree does seem to remind me of festool tools.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back