If corbyn does

This is a strange story.

It's no secret that several (Labour) MPs do not like Corbyn and have refused to serve in the shadow cabinet so, presumably, would like him ousted - if only he didn't keep winning the leadership so decisively.

Are they thinking that they have more chance of retaining their seat if they further disassociate themselves from Corbyn?

Of course, that depends on the voters agreeing with them; if not, it could work the other way round.

Either way, they are not going to get a government position.

You say that, but for me, I was so sure that I should vote for May, but now is not really that sure at more.
The thing is other side is Corbyn, which is even more difficult for me to support.

Sponsored Links
Political parties, and their memberships, and the nation's electorate, swing from left to right in cycles, but not at the same time. Hence when the dreadful Thatcher woman was deposed, people went for Major for a while, his greatest asset was that he was nothing like Thatcher. And she was nothing like the man she knifed to get the job.

Next time there is a change, our next elected PM will be nothing like the oily pig-boy or the shouty nanny.

It will be someone who doesn't rant at police in public and tell them they are scaremongering.

It will be someone who didn't go to Eton and Oxford with a secret tax-proof offshore trust fund.

If TM wins the election on Thurs by anything less than a landslide, it will be considered a positive by Corbyn's supporters in reducing the poll gap.

Sponsored Links
At the beginning, the Tories had a lead of 12 points. Now, depending on which poll you read, it's between 1 and 11.

If TM wins the election on Thurs by anything less than a landslide, she will have failed in what she set out to do.

Whatever the result, she will have wasted a great deal of her time, and the country's, when she should have been busy doing her job and trying to cope with the biggest and most urgent political and economic problem of generations.

If TM wins the election on Thurs by anything less than a landslide, she will have failed in what she set out to do.

Whatever the result, she will have wasted a great deal of her time, and the country's, when she should have been busy doing her job and trying to cope with the biggest and most urgent political and economic problem of generations.

That would be the home grown or home taught terror threat ????????:idea:

Note the Labour rise from the time the mass media (but not newspapers) were obliged to give equal coverage to Corbyn.

At the beginning, the Tories had a lead of 12 points. Now, depending on which poll you read, it's between 1 and 11.
12 points? Where was this (Tory) 20 point lead that was being bandied about at the beginning of the campaign?

Corbyn is piling up votes where he doesn't need them, in the university towns, for example.
He is popular only because he has promised free sweets to everyone, and will pay for it by supposedly taxing the wealthy.
In other words, he wants to take us back to the '70s, except nowadays, people and capital can leave the country much faster
After a Corbyn victory, within 12 months the UK would be like Greece on steroids.

Saw this the other day and it made me laugh...
18622646_10213436408131006_5247456727482363308_n.jpg

Well put Tony, but unfortunately, they're all promising free sweets in order to get the votes, but I'm not sure if Corbyn is getting desperate in offering so much, or doesn't realise that free sweets have to be paid for at some point.

Sponsored Links
Back