If corbyn does

I read some where that self abuse only effected yer eye sight

Sorry Transam, could you put that in a bigger type fount for me.

Self abuse, alchohol absue, it's all the same to me. You just end up ruining one end or the other.

I was going to put the top end or the bottom, then thought better of it.

Sponsored Links
Well put Tony, but unfortunately, they're all promising free sweets in order to get the votes, but I'm not sure if Corbyn is getting desperate in offering so much, or doesn't realise that free sweets have to be paid for at some point.
I sometimes wonder if - immediately after the announcement of the GE - that Corbyn realized he was so far behind in the opinion polls that he assumed there wasn't a cat in hell's chance of him winning; and because of that, he could offer whatever he wanted without worrying about how it would be paid for.

Despite the polls, my money's on a Tory majority of 50-60.

Sponsored Links
I wonder if Labour know that if they get elected, they'll be between a rock and a hard place. They couldn't stop the Brexit without getting lynched, but they don't want to be the ones to have to negotiate it, so they're happy to stay out of power for next term, and tell everyone how bad the Tories have handled Brexit, and that'll get them into power in 2025.

I wonder if the Conservatives know that if they get elected, they'll be between a rock and a hard place. They couldn't stop the Brexit without getting lynched, but they don't want to be the ones to have to negotiate it, so they're happy to stay out of power for next term, and tell everyone how bad Labour have handled Brexit, and that'll get them into power in 2022.

and lets face it the SNP want a bad Brexit deal as it suits there agenda for independance ;)

More than possible EFl (and sorry about my maths) it's a poisened chalice for whoever picks it up; but I think Labour are more frightened of it than the Conservatives are.

But I could be wrong.

Sponsored Links
Back