If you were God...

If I were god I would simply go out of my way to prove science knows best and that I don't really exist. That way everyone would forget about me and then stop using me as an excuse for murder and tyranny and would simply get locked up as murderers and assholes instead.

Sponsored Links
On page 1 of The Bible, (or whatever other book you love), I would have used the universal and time-served communication called drawing. The drawing would be of the sun and planets. Maybe include an arrow pointing to the third one from the sun.

The fairy tails could then start on page 2 ad nauseam...

If I were God, I'd make myself known to everyone on Earth. I'd point out that I was the one true God. I'd tell the masses, I didn't have a prophet called Mohammed. I didn't have a son called Jesus, and I certainly didn't get a girl called Mary, pregnant by mysterious means. I'd tell the Middle Eastern nations to sort out their differences within a week, or face the Wrath of God. I'd tell dictators worldwide, to step down and give their citizens freedom.
I'd tell Cameron to admit that global warming is and always was a scam , designed to relieve the electorate of their hard earned cash. I'd also instantly transport all people back to their country of origin. ( except tourists of course) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

What is it with you humans? Why do you really care two pins whether I exist or not - because I can tell you that I certainly don't care two pins whether you continue to exist or not. You're not the only vaguely intelligent form of life in my universe you know.

I made the thing as an experiment - just to see what would happen. I didn't have the slightest idea how it would turn out. Some things didn't work in quite the way I expected but that's the nature of probability. Yes, I did build probability into it. There's no point making a universe only to have it grow into a uniformly distributed cloud, is there?

I do take a cursory look in your direction every so often, just out of interest. That's how I came to be reading this thread. So what do I think? Well, for a start, I think you humans have a grossly over-inflated belief in your own importance - but that's not my problem. None of you are my problem. I didn't set out to make you my problem. I didn't set out to make you at all. You just happened. Got that? Good!

Do I care what you do to your planet? No. Do I care what you do to each other? No. Do I care if you - how do you put it - take my name in vain? No. Will I rain down fire and brimstone on anybody you choose to call a sinner? No. Will I care if you all choose to believe that I don't exist? No. You're really not that important.

Do you spot a pattern here? Let me spell it out in the simplest possible terms:

Do whatever you want because I DON'T CARE!

God.

Sponsored Links
I made the thing as an experiment - just to see what would happen.

Do whatever you want because I DON'T CARE!

God.
That's actually something I'd thought about before and is the one I've sometimes callled the third option. Generally there is the "no god at all" argument and the "there is a God and He rules our lives" counter argument but how do we stand if there is actually a god but he can't give a monkeys danglers about the earth? We could be nothing more than a childs toy once loved and taken everywhere but now chucked in the bin.
This thread has been interesting although it hasn't made anything even one atom clearer except to say that if one of us was God then we couldn't please all of our people :confused:

If we are traveling through space at the speed of light, God might have been so disgusted with us, he might have tossed at a galactic waste bin

If I were god I would simply go out of my way to prove science knows best and that I don't really exist. That way everyone would forget about me and then stop using me as an excuse for murder and tyranny and would simply get locked up as murderers and assholes instead.

where does it say in the bible its ok to kill and blow up innocent people,and course tyranny.
Jesus forwarned us,that they will throw us in jail,kill us,and think there doing it in Gods name. the bible says if you kill,you do not no God.

where does it say in the bible its ok to kill and blow up innocent people,and course tyranny.
Jesus forwarned us,that they will throw us in jail,kill us,and think there doing it in Gods name. the bible says if you kill,you do not no God.

It also says that if you commit sin, and you admit your sins, change your life and repent, and know God, that you will be forgiven.

It also says that if you commit sin, and you admit your sins, change your life and repent, and know God, that you will be forgiven.

Thats the catholics intreptation.
Basically "forgive me father for my sins today. OOh and I want to do the same tomorrow again".

God fearing Protestants do not accept such hypocrisy.

I would ban prayers, my ego does not need massaging, I would not expect my children to grovel on their hands and knees just because I'm their father, I would certainly not install the "Fear of God" in them, one cannot demand respect, it is earned...

going on your knees is just religious ,its whats in your heart that God sees.
if your genuine or not,thats what matters.

the fear of the lord is the beginning of wisdom

theres good fears,and theres bad fears.
examples,the fear of getting punished if you do harm or wrong,is good.
but people that use fear to control people, dominate ect,thats wrong. as you know .

but people that use fear to control people, dominate ect,thats wrong. as you know .

Like the people who tell the gullible that they are in for everlasting damnation and torment if they don't toe the line that those people are preaching you mean? Glad you've finally realised what a gang of ****s they are.

Sponsored Links
Back