'ang on... You don't need to be God.

(Clears throat).

"If I ruled the world. Every day would be the first day of Spring"

Come on guys, join in. :LOL:

"Every something da da da da, da da daaaa..."

Okay, I admit, I'll have to Google the rest. :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
but people that use fear to control people, dominate ect,thats wrong. as you know .

Like the people who tell the gullible that they are in for everlasting damnation and torment if they don't toe the line that those people are preaching you mean? Glad you've finally realised what a gang of ****s they are.

every thing has to be said and done in genuine love,to show that God is love
and that he loved us before we could love him,and by the love he loves us whith,we have to show the world his love for them.
to love some one we have to tell the truth.
i admit that i went round bashing hell fire,as sensitive as a brick kinda way.
in time the holy spirit has taught me thats not how its done.
alot of us christians,have come from the world of hard knocks,like most of you , so it takes time,to be healed by God and grow in Gods grace.
its in his strength we walk ,not our own,we allow God to change us,by the holy spirit,he sent.
i have fallen over many times,and yet God has never condemned me,and he does not condemn you ,only to show us where and why it went wrong,and to heal and make us wholesome again.

where does it say in the bible its ok to kill and blow up innocent people,and course tyranny.
Jesus forwarned us,that they will throw us in jail,kill us,and think there doing it in Gods name. the bible says if you kill,you do not no God.

You do realise, that the Bible was written by mere men, don't you??
It wasn't written by God. :LOL: :LOL:

If I were a God, i would first of all abolish Health & Safety Executive, along with all RGI's and abolish all necessity of scaffolding requirements to carry out roof work, these things are interfering with my plans to keep population under control, as well as those disasterly speed hums designed to slow drivers down to keep road deaths at bay, I did not plan for over population of this planet, now I have to think again how to balance environment due to ever larger human population. Next year I will be introducing another colourfull race of humans, they will be purple in colour, and will have blond hairs.

where does it say in the bible its ok to kill and blow up innocent people,and course tyranny.
Jesus forwarned us,that they will throw us in jail,kill us,and think there doing it in Gods name. the bible says if you kill,you do not no God.

You do realise, that the Bible was written by mere men, don't you??
It wasn't written by God. :LOL: :LOL:

But you were there, were you? to witness!

People who believe blindly in God or blindly in unprovable science - are both fruitcakes.

If I were god I would simply go out of my way to prove science knows best and that I don't really exist. That way everyone would forget about me and then stop using me as an excuse for murder and tyranny and would simply get locked up as murderers and assholes instead.

The way things are legally set up in this country and most of the world now do not afford the luxury of being able to point a finger at someone without being accused of racism.

Who actually has the 'rights' to GOD - Christians or Muslims ?
Its an ongoing story that has ran and ran and is still nowhere near a solution , the same is happening again in Northern Ireland.
God doesn't work. True Christians don't need a GOD if you didn't have god would you still treat others as you do now? would you still respect people and show love? You dont need a GOD to do that just the belief in your own personal convictions which is what you are doing anyway, People who FIND GOD have simply realised the error of their OWN ways and see a better way to behave. You dont need a GOD to behave in an altruistic manner. I do it quite happily without a GOD. I believe in the TEN COMMANDMENTS which witha bit of adjustment would easily make a simple mantra for all living for everyone and allow the devisive racial offence laws to be scrapped.

Identifying yourself with a GOD though instead separates you from others you become an US and everyone else becomes a THEM.

There is evil in the world and wrongdoing its the Human Psyche. God was maybe created as a way to control that . . but it has failed.
Obama is no doubt a regular churchgoer but he fires inmanned drones into civilian populations.
God will not protect you in fact having allegience can actually kill you.

You see I was a soldier once and could never quite square the circle when we were churchgoers and had a chaplain but were taught to kill.

Religion sadly has become a political agenda particularly with Islam and its only purpose is to gain foothold .

There is a new 'church' practiced by communities of ATHIESTS who's only purpose is to support and do good for fellow man.

This is perhaps a realisation that GOD actually has gone way past his sell by date and that the only people capable of helping man is man himself.

No atheist community will ever surpass the goodness that those who hold dear to the divine teachings of thier faith have acheived.

but it has failed.
Only for those who choose to follow the path of evil. (ie. the atheists)

Just about everyone of them on here condones state sponsored murder for a start!

Norcon,, Are you saying that atheists are all evil? mdf makes a valid point that, you don't have to be religious, or believe in God, to be a good person.

Its not the belief in some thing that under question its the institution that is built around it,when your number comes out of the bag, you do the right thing.

Sponsored Links
Back