• Tory

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I'm pretty happy with the tory manifesto. Makes sense. UKip makes a lot of sense too (being a tory offshoot ;)) but are a little hardline for me on a few things.

Whoever gets the job will be the most unpopular PM in history. Hatchetmen get no thanks. Labour can't even stop the deficit rising month in month out so how are they ever going to reduce it? (in the slim chance that they get re-elected)

Got sky on in the background they are on about the latest polls,where do they get these results from,are the accurate?

the rules should be whatever you say to get voted in MUST be carried out, I know it will never happen as they will have all sorts of excuses to blame someone else, i hate them all

the rules should be whatever you say to get voted in MUST be carried out, I know it will never happen as they will have all sorts of excuses to blame someone else, i hate them all

The most sensible thing Ive heard for a while.

David.

The most sensible thing Ive heard for a while.

David.

it can't happen though can it. Everything they want to do has to go through parliament and if the party in power only has a slim majority(likely) then the votes can go against them. Your suggestion would require completely changing the way our Parliament and Political system work and the resulting changes could be disastrous. ie Being able to push through policy against overwhelming opposition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back