Illegal parking..

No worries and no offence taken

I agree it is a very frustrating situation with no obvious solution

....certainly we will not solve it on here!

The way I see it disability comes in many forms all debilitating... I know that BB are much much harder to obtain now and I do see the parking enforcers questioning drivers from time to time too. But do not forget superstore type car parks are private and disabled bays or mother and baby bays are not legally enforceable - i.e. they dont exist - hence why folk ignore them

....I can only wonder how you cope and I do understand your frustrations

Sponsored Links
It's always a topic that will continue forever, as to 'how' disabled someone is.

Maybe if you are disabled a bit, then park next to the shop, but long term disability park far far away from the shop, where many spaces are available, and the shop provides those go-karts in these areas. Nearly got run over by one today.

Maybe fill a form in on entry to the shop, to determine how lazy vs disabled you are?? Many on here would say I'm lazy, as there are no jobs available, but I needed to pick some shopping up on the way home, and had a bowel issue, so minimal shopping, rushing home.

Other lazy ignorants to park on the doorstep, I'm too busy to care, rush in, then buy a months shopping. Ignorance.

It's an issue that will never be resolved.

Sponsored Links
Back