I'm in love with Ruth.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ruth Davidson has always been a much better wordsmith than Jimmy Krankie, but her
"[Jeremy Corbyn] hasn't even won a raffle yet" remark is the best yet.

Shame it will never come to pass ... Corbyn in nr 10 :) or me and Ruth :(

Sponsored Links
I like Ruth too. I don't think Jezza has had so much attention in his life, Publicity eh, what a weapon.

Well as she's a lesbian, I doubt it'll ever be you and Ruth until you've had the op, and I think she'll want you to lose the beard as well.

Sponsored Links
I approve of a man with principles in todays transiant age. Stick to your guns woody, no matter the cost. I'm here for you if it gets too much to bear.

I've never been offered a free unicorn in my life, where can I get one. But I do know there are those that having found out the free unicorn doesn't actually exist, will still listen attentively when they get offered another one.

I'm sure your crush Ruth Davidson would make a better job as party leader than Theresa or any of the backstabbing crooks in the Cabinet who are already jostling for the job.

Word in the streets of Westminster is that Ruth will be asked to take the position after Theresa's mob is wiped out in the forthcoming election. But she will probably have more sense than to take it and jump into the nest of vipers.

Nice to see rapturous support for every speech from the committed tories at their conference.

ToryConference2017.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back