I'm voting Labour

Sponsored Links
Please could you grow up a bit.

Your infantile posts really are tiresome.
Says Notch....the master of infantile imogies at the end of every post he does.Closely followed by sidekick LAL.

Sponsored Links
Of all the free stuff Corbyn will be giving away, non of it seems to be coming to me - so I need to pack in work and get on the social pronto if the exit polls are pointing back to the 70's.
Good point.Knock out a few kids and Jezza will give you a free house and£50/week/per kid .....no limit

Nope its definitely Johnson, pleading with the US

'but weve got to have a deal, because brexit has f ked the UK, Ive literally got nowhere else to go'

Johnston could always look up your A hole.
But he'll find nothing but schitt.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Johnston could always look up your A hole.
But he'll find nothing but schitt.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Well that is the correct place for it.

I am sorry your pizztake attempt worked out wrong, it must be a bitter disappointment.

I honestly can't see why any supporter of democracy would vote for Corbyn ............................. or Swinson, come to that.

I honestly can't see why any supporter of democracy would vote for Corbyn ............................. or Swinson, come to that.
more democratic than buffoon the non stop liar.

or do people think a self serving entitled Eton boy will have any interest at all in the electorate.

people are easily led.

I think the result of the 1945 general election should stand and there should have been no further general elections after that.

Sponsored Links
Back