I'm voting Labour

If he is that bad, he will be voted out at the next election, so he will have no effect on us. On the other hand, he may get re elected.

Trump has been able to persuade people to vote for him against their best interests, which does not agree with your point that if he was that bad he would be voted out.

Sponsored Links
Trump has been able to persuade people to vote for him against their best interests, which does not agree with your point that if he was that bad he would be voted out.
The American people will vote in the person they think is best for the job, same as the British people will. Just because someone you despise gets voted in does not mean the voters are thick.

The American people will vote in the person they think is best for the job, same as the British people will. Just because someone you despise gets voted in does not mean the voters are thick.

Where did I say thick?

Much as i hate Labour for many things, i guess they would OFOFOFOFOFO argh have kept hold of Royal Mail. Fking disgrace just as they were turning in some good profits our Government sold them off.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2013/may/21/royal-mail-profits-324m-pounds

Why? Who gained from this, wasn't the public was it.

Now they are becoming increasingly sh't to the point you can no longer call the local sorting offices etc, because that of course means more money manning a phone and less declared profit.
Fck off.

I don't know who to vote for to be honest. :(

Sponsored Links
Festive,

You might be repeating the 'of' purposely to irritate us but I get the impression that you don't really understand why it is wrong and actually think it is some sort of alternative which is acceptable and that people correcting you are merely being bloody-minded.

You might pronounce 'have' like 'of' because of whatever accent you have, but that does not mean that when written it is spelt 'O F'.

When written like that it just shows that you do (DID) not actually know what you are saying. When written it makes no sense at all.

It is just a stupid thing to write so stop acting like a petulant child stamping his feet and shouting "OFOFOFOFOFO" and learn from your mistakes - please.

Back to politics, am liking this that's doing the rounds today :)

Well played Burger King!
ed6bd789-image-1200x858.png

Festive,

You might be repeating the 'of' purposely to irritate us but I get the impression that you don't really understand why it is wrong and actually think it is some sort of alternative which is acceptable and that people correcting you are merely being bloody-minded.

You might pronounce 'have' like 'of' because of whatever accent you have, but that does not mean that when written it is spelt 'O F'.

When written like that it just shows that you do (DID) not actually know what you are saying. When written it makes no sense at all.

It is just a stupid thing to write so stop acting like a petulant child stamping his feet and shouting "OFOFOFOFOFO" and learn from your mistakes - please.

Dear Effluent Impotence,

Dude i feel for you, i'm guessing you're a man living a somewhat sheltered life in your twilight years, you struggle to grasp the concept of many discussions on here, normally evident as you tend to go Leftfield breaking down thoughts into piecemeal focusing on the presentation over reason, it seems to be a safe place for you?

You carry on there with your solid state wireless laptop correcting my 'of' if it makes you feel happy. :p

Much as i hate Labour for many things, i guess they would OFOFOFOFOFO argh have kept hold of Royal Mail. Fking disgrace just as they were turning in some good profits our Government sold them off.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2013/may/21/royal-mail-profits-324m-pounds

Why? Who gained from this, wasn't the public was it.

Now they are becoming increasingly sh't to the point you can no longer call the local sorting offices etc, because that of course means more money manning a phone and less declared profit.
Fck off.

I don't know who to vote for to be honest. :(

Like all things, the nationalisation / privatisation issue is more nuanced.

Conservatives will argue that privatisation brings competition resulting in better efficiency.
Unfortunately what it really means is that private business is driven by shareholder profits and big wages to directors, it is not patient driven at all.
It seems to me privatisation results in rebranding and less employees at the coal face.

And we know that these private businesses tender too low so they get the contract, but dont care if it fails.

Public ownership means profits arent creamed off, they can be reinvested.
A big thing for me is that public ownership means infrastructure in the habds of the country and that is a positive for long term stability and security.

Lets not forget though, state run departments can be really badly run - speak to any IT contractor involved in the NHS.

Most of your posts ..either directly or not..

Dat aint true.

I criticise blind faith and political tribalism........that is not the same thing as calling somebody thick.

You admit you arent interested in researching the facts about Brexit, so your belief is based on blind faith.....which I call out.
Its the same as your belief in 'benefit scroungers' -you arent interested in broadening your knowledge, you just repeat the same narrative.

Dat aint true.

I criticise blind faith and political tribalism........that is not the same thing as calling somebody thick.

You admit you arent interested in researching the facts about Brexit, so your belief is based on blind faith.....which I call out.
Its the same as your belief in 'benefit scroungers' -you arent interested in broadening your knowledge, you just repeat the same narrative.
No...you call people thick

Sponsored Links
Back