I'm voting Labour

Vote.jpg

https://www.gov.uk/register-to-vote/

Sponsored Links
Some members of the 5 eyes have reservations about corbyn and if he can actually be trusted with sensitive information
Trump is a loose cannon and will. Probably be slung out by the voters next year or impeached

Which is doubtful???

Corbyn is anti American and anti Nato and always has been and cannot be trusted with sensitive Info
Corby is a OK, better the traitor you know than the one you don't.

Some members of the 5 eyes have no reservations about Trump, and are absolutely certain that he can't actually be trusted with sensitive information

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump's_disclosures_of_classified_information

"In an April 29, 2017, phone call, Trump told Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte that the U.S. had positioned two nuclear submarines off the coast of North Korea. This was during a time when Trump was warning of a possible "major, major conflict" with North Korea.[52] The locations of nuclear submarines are a closely guarded secret, even from the Navy command itself. "As a matter of national security, only the captains and crew of the submarines know for sure where they're located."[53]

On May 24, 2017, Britain strongly objected to the United States leaking to the press information about the 2017 Manchester Arena bombing, including the identity of the attacker and a picture of the bomb, before it had been publicly disclosed, jeopardizing the investigation.[54] British Prime Minister Theresa May issued a public rebuke, and British police said they would stop passing information to U.S. counterparts.[55]

In July 2017, after a private meeting with Russian president Vladimir Putin at the 2017 G20 Hamburg summit, Trump took the unusual step of confiscating and keeping his interpreter's notes. This led U.S. intelligence officials to express concern that Trump "may have improperly discussed classified intelligence with Russia."[2]

On August 30, 2019, Trump tweeted a reportedly classified image of recent damage to an Iranian missile site that supposedly occurred as a result of an explosion during testing. Multiple concerns were raised regarding the public release of what appear CVed to be a surveillance photo with exceptionally high resolution, revealing highly classified U.S. surveillance capabilities.
[56]"
The 5 eyes as far as I know refer to the intelligence services of the UK, USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
They only share on a need to know basis.
For some reason Israel is excluded , why would that be be.?
Clue being Jonothan Pollard joint Israeli/American who sold American nuclear secrets to Israel who passed them onto the Russians in return for the Aliyah of Russian Jews to Israel.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Yes, they can record what sites I have been on, but they can't ban them yet, or cut my inernet off.

Many sites already have high court injunctions preventing access from the UK by leading ISPs. That does not stop a visitor directing traffic via an international proxy. It would be difficult for a government to prevent this, though it doesn't mean they could not pass legislation making access illegal.

Many sites already have high court injunctions preventing access from the UK by leading ISPs. That does not stop a visitor directing traffic via an international proxy. It would be difficult for a government to prevent this, though it doesn't mean they could not pass legislation making access illegal.
True, but I rather make it hard as possible for them to become like china.

Back on thread title...

I've toyed with voting Labour, but for this one specific reason.

Politics is becoming scarily polarised right and left in my opinion. Voting Momentum, sorry Jezza into power now, with the short term pain it might bring on, might...

1. F**k Bozza and his mates (who I consider a real threat to the country) over, and leave him sidelined, big break gone.
2. Expose Labour as a party devoid of sensible policy who are lurching to the left, continually treating hard working blue collar workers as rich leeches and screwing them at every opportunity. Hence wildernessing them for another 15 years till they get real again.
3. Flushing that **** Cummings back to the toilet he came from, and
4. Restoring centre-right politics in the conservative parties.

Where I live, my vote will not make a jot of difference, Labour or not!

CG

Back on thread title...

I've toyed with voting Labour, but for this one specific reason.

Politics is becoming scarily polarised right and left in my opinion. Voting Momentum, sorry Jezza into power now, with the short term pain it might bring on, might...

1. F**k Bozza and his mates (who I consider a real threat to the country) over, and leave him sidelined, big break gone.
2. Expose Labour as a party devoid of sensible policy who are lurching to the left, continually treating hard working blue collar workers as rich leeches and screwing them at every opportunity. Hence wildernessing them for another 15 years till they get real again.
3. Flushing that **** Cummings back to the toilet he came from, and
4. Restoring centre-right politics in the conservative parties.

Where I live, my vote will not make a jot of difference, Labour or not!

CG

the right wing press which has considerable control over the media, and are desperate to avoid a Corbyn government. The function of 'democracy' in this country is to ensure the wealthy keep their wealth and stuff the plebs.

you are right about Corbyn, he is a political activist, not a leader. He has spent his life campaigning for what is wrong, not how to to get it right. Corbyn would achieve nothing in 5 years of office.

the reality is we are know going to see 5 years of brexit getting nowhere other than wasting money. The real damage might be in decade or more

Sponsored Links
Back