Immigrants

Sponsored Links

Will you remain patriotic and loyal to the Scottish government and people if they vote for independence in the referendum sturgeon is banging on about or scarper back to an independant England free of eu meddling and the constant subsidising of scottish free loaders and slackers?

Last edited:
Will you remain patriotic and loyal to the Scottish government and people if they vote for independence in the referendum sturgeon is banging on about or scarper back to an independant England free of eu meddling and the constant subsidising of scottish free loaders and slackers?

Attachments

• ooooo your in rouble.jpg
    ooooo your in rouble.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 107
I believe you spent 44 years as a loyal British subject and EU citizen within the EU and the UK, loyally obeying the conventions and rules of the Unions of which you were a part, and benefitting from the rights and privileges applying to member citizens. Is that right? Or did you jettison your loyalty and scarper to the US or some other jurisdiction outside the Unions?

Will you spend the next two years as a loyal British subject and EU citizen?

Sponsored Links
I believe you spent 44 years as a loyal British subject and EU citizen within the EU and the UK, loyally obeying the conventions and rules of the Unions of which you were a part, and benefitting from the rights and privileges applying to member citizens. Is that right? Or did you jettison your loyalty and scarper to the US or some other jurisdiction outside the Unions?

Will you spend the next two years as a loyal British subject and EU citizen?

I expect if they close the border between england and scotland you'll end up like the migrants at Calais slung underneath a lorry chassis in your desperation to get back to the land of milk and honey.

I'm not sure what racism actually is.

I hate zionism & most people with zionist beliefs. Does this mean I hate jews? Does it mean I hate all jews?

If having a hatred of zionism is wrong, then how do I quantify my hatred of anything? How does anyone quantify their hatred of anything?

I hate bad driving, on the basis that most people drive do I hate most people?

I don't understand how racism has become entwined with hate. Dork doesn't hate anyone, apart from zionists, 'cos Dork thinks that most of the world's problems all boil down to the existence of Israel.

Is that racist? I just don't know & probably never will.

Every day definition:

upload_2016-12-9_22-31-0.png

The legal offence:

upload_2016-12-9_22-30-11.png

Attachments

• upload_2016-12-9_22-27-15.png
    upload_2016-12-9_22-27-15.png
    48.2 KB · Views: 77
That doesn't help me.

That doesn't help me one little bit. Because we all have distinctive, cultural differences.

It doesn't matter to the average person where you came from, what colour is your skin or what your religious beliefs are. This is not racism.

If this is to continue, we need to define what racism actually is.

Dork believes it's all about zionism, I don't know anyone who actually & truly hates another person. Except for those who believe in zionism.

If people were outside a shop called " Polski Sklep "which is selling Polish goods in the UK, complaining it shouldn't be allowed & it should be shut , they would be branded narrow minded bigots & racists, and quite rightly so, and more than likely have their collar felt by plod. A shop called "Really British" in Muswell Hill ( which is in Britain) is inundated with complaints & suggestions it should be shut because calling anything British is now deemed incredibly offensive , nothing is done about it. Were Fu cked.

just been listening to radio 4

1 in 14 migrants coming to or trying to get to Europe from Africa are from Gambia , which is all very well but they only have a population of 2 mill

They (Gambia) are concerned as the country is being drained of young people ? & could well fall apart socially ?

Sponsored Links
Back