Immigration and the tories

richardp wrote,

I'm not really a natural born Labour supporter but I believe in common decency and that's the only effective party that comes close to it, the experiences that I've had of conservatism are of selfishness, unkindness, hate, slugs and snails and puppy dogs tails, even the nastiest posts in this forum are from the Tory supporters

But there are other parties Richard! the Greens and Liberals have some sincere people in them. We don't have to vote for the two big undemocratic parties do we? I reckon a NO vote to Lab or Tory can be effective too.

Hope your not including me in your bottom quote, I'm a floating voter and like you want to see PR. This must be the best way forward instead of the big 2 forever undoing the previous incumbents efforts just for dogma.

Sponsored Links
well, I sympathise with the greens environmental ideals but their not really a political force and the liberals tend to sit on the fence too much, i think paddy put me off and maybe I should take a fresh look, but hey! I'm happy with my lot.
this is an attempt to unblock the threads

414039d8-001f8-019e8-400cbb49

roll on summer brrrrrrrr

I know its unlikely they will get and in I mean purely for tactical voting, its the only way the others take notice. This subject is a case in point, regardless of Michael Howards motives it made Labour sit up and take notice. Same thing happened in Oldham etc with BNP, nobody wants them, its just peoples pure frustration at being ignored by the Lab/Tory status quo.

Lets face it few people wanted Thatchers excesses any more than they wanted Blairs Iraq. The peoples wishes on many issues are just being totally ignored.

There are several issues in this country that have dragged on for years, why not a referendum on the lot and get them out of the way once and for all. Then our elected leaders can spend more time for the good of the country, instead of themselves.

Sponsored Links
As with all things you makes your choice based on your own experiences and feelings, I wouldn't vote for the liberals as that would only help the tories so out of the choices left it can only be labour for me as they are the only ones i feel comfortable to vote for.

Who to vote for :( well i've been looking though all the posts on the forum for some inspiration and decided to go for...... "sex with strangers" :evil:

petewood said:
As long as it's not Anne Widdecombe!
That wouldn't be "sex with strangers" that would be "sex with stranglers"
The thought of it made me choke on my lunch. :LOL:

Can't have kendor with a Tory, give him Clair Short instead :LOL:

Tell you what kendor I may disagree with you on most but even I wouldn't be lousy enough to saddle you with either of them :LOL:

david and julie said:
Can't have kendor with a Tory, give him Clair Short instead :LOL:

Tell you what kendor I may disagree with you on most but even I wouldn't be lousy enough to saddle you with either of them :LOL:
good job i'd just finished my lunch ;)

Old Eggwhina was not too bad, viewed from out West .... At least the 'grey one' thought so ! ;)

In all honesty, shouldn't there be a box marked "none of the above"?
Would gaurantee a 90%+ turn out. Don't the politicaly minded/ politicians
have the nous to understand that 95% of the people couldnt give a ****e because that 95% of people realise that they are going to be shagged/stuffed/f **ked in one way or another anyway (especially if white anglo-saxon ,born n bred, Dont 4get we need more immigrants to swamp our over-crowded small island, cheers Charles. W**K*R !!!"?

Good idea :!: but then they knows how many hasn't bother to vote don't they?

masona said:
Good idea :!: but then they knows how many hasn't bother to vote don't they?
Quite right masona, the ones whos " voices must be heard" realise that no buggers listening !!"
Option,,, Emigrate as fast as you can, stop being screwed !!
(Now I'm being cynical... honest but cynical)

Sponsored Links
Back