ImPOTUS

Unless you are prepared to actually look for yourself, behind the lies that you have been getting from the mainstream media for god only knows how long, it's hard to argue with you.
Believe me, virtually everything we think we know about the world is filtered through their lies and propaganda, that is all it is.
But there is what they call a great awakening happening, people all over the world are starting to realise the extent of the swamp, and starting to realise how much they have been lied to.
Twitter has just banned the president of the United States from their platform tonight, he had eighty odd million followers.
They have also just banned the 'walk away group' they are ex democrats who have walked away from that party over to Trump, and had half a million followers who had all put up their testimonies of why they did it.
They've also banned Sidney Powell and GeneraL Flynn today, and they are banning everyone who wants to talk about the fraudulent election.
There is no free speech left.
F*cking WAKE UP!
There was fraud through the use of postal ballots but probably not enough to swing the election in Bidens favour.

Sponsored Links
First of all, a history lesson.
For the last thirty years or more America, and all of the rest of the Western world has been in decline as jobs and manufacturing emigrated to the cheap labour in China.
That happened under the Bushes, Clinton and Obama and it's what you might call a managed decline.
All the while it was happening the politicians (both sides) and the lobbyists in Washington and London were all getting very rich, as well as the financial institutions on Wall St and in the city, but America was being raped.
Trump was a man with a billionaire lifestyle, a man who was in his late sixties and who loves to play golf, and a man who happened to own probably the finest collection of golf courses all around the world that any one man has ever owned.
But he saw what was being done to his country and said **** that.
He went into politics and told the American people that he would fight for them, that he would put America first, and make America great again.
He has been the only Western politician to stand up to the Chinese Communist Party, and he's brought jobs and factories back to the States.
He has done many other things also, in fact he is the only politician ever who has kept all his campaign promises.
He hasn't started any wars, unlike all of his predecessors, he has fought like hell to bring all of the American troops back home, while also spending the money needed to rebuild the American military to a position of strength.
But doing all of that cut the swamp off from their oxygen and they have hated Trump since he first ran.
All of the mainstream media are controlled by globalists, and they have vilified that man for almost five years now with lies and exaggerations, and anything that would put him in a bad light.
A very good tell is this: The woman he is married to is a beautiful woman by anyone's standards, and she is the first lady of the United States.
She has not appeared on the front cover of any leading fashion magazine during Trumps presidency, not once.
Because they will not do anything that might legitimise the Trumps in the eyes of the public.
Even so, with all of the lies Trump still won the election by a huge landslide,, because as I said, the American people love him.
If you want me to detail the overwhelming evidence of the fraud, none of which has ever been looked at by any court, I will, but it will take forever to go through it all.
Probably be a lot quicker if you stop listening to he lies of the mainstream media and look for yourself.
Parler and Rumble would be goood places to tart
What a load of sycophantic waffle.

Trump is a revolting disgusting excuse for a human being and belongs in prison or in front of a willing firing squad.

Trump is despised in financial circles because he defaults on his debts of which he is up to his eyes in it.

Trump is a fraud.

Trump is the worst US president ever to hold office and has let down the American people badly.

Anyhoo, where is this evidence of voter fraud? I'll wait....

Frankfurt, and manipulated in Biden's favour before being sent back to the states through a satellite owned by an Italian firm called Leonardo and run by the vatican.
Lol....Thought the POPE would be in on it..NEW IT.!

I believe it was Mark Twain who said that it is far easier to fool somebody in the first place, than it is to convince them that they have been fooled.
It is pointless for me to argue with people who know better.
I'll just post some interesting truths here now and again, to see if it will wake anybody up.
FYI Trump has all of the proof of treason and foreign interference he needs, and he has the powers under executive order no 13848 (look it up) to have the traitors arrested and tried under military tribunals.
Whether he does that or not is a different matter, people very close to him have been begging him to do so for weeks.
Perhaps he is just waiting for the right time, or perhaps he is just tired of it all and wants to go and play golf, I've no idea.
The-Immaculate-Deception-12.15.20-1.pdf

Attachments

• The-Immaculate-Deception-12.15.20-1.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 167
Sponsored Links
I believe it was Mark Twain who said that it is far easier to fool somebody in the first place, than it is to convince them that they have been fooled.

Well done, sooey, you have identified why you continue to be a trumper.

In Pennsylvania over two hundred thousand more votes were tallied than there are registered voters.
How does that happen?

It is pointless for me to argue with people who know better.
I'll just post some interesting truths here now and again, to see if it will wake anybody up.
FYI Trump has all of the proof of treason and foreign interference he needs, and he has the powers under executive order no 13848 (look it up) to have the traitors arrested and tried under military tribunals.
Whether he does that or not is a different matter, people very close to him have been begging him to do so for weeks.
Perhaps he is just waiting for the right time, or perhaps he is just tired of it all and wants to go and play golf, I've no idea.
The-Immaculate-Deception-12.15.20-1.pdf
Peter Navarro violated federal law by participating in electioneering:
President Donald Trump’s trade adviser Peter Navarro knowingly and willfully violated federal law

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-navarro-idUSKBN28H2OU
He's evidently not a bastion of integrity.

Here's a link to some CCTV footage from the State Farm Arena in Atlanta Georgia, the main counting centre.
After telling everybody that there was a water main burst and evacuating the building, Ruby Freeman and her daughter stayed behind with some others.
At about one o'clock in the morning after clearing the place out they started pulling cases of ballots out from under a table and running them through the machines, there is other footage showing them running the same ballots through the machines numerous times.
Ruby, the one in the purple, and her daughter with the blonde braids were stars for the democrats that night, thousands of fake ballots got counted, all for Biden.

https://streetloc.com/videos/view-v...arm-arena-in-atlanta-georgia--workers-pulling

If you look near the bottom of the page n the Ruby Freeman link there is a clip of Joe Biden having one of his senior moments and actually telling the truth.
Terrible thing dementia, it takes away your filter.. lol

This was posted on his twitter page by Jovan Hutton Pulitzer, he's the guy who invented the CRQ scanning software which everyone uses on their mobiles.
He's a clever guy and in various videos he details exactly how the election ballots could be verified to be real or fake if they were allowed to be examined.
He knows that if he and his team were allowed to examine the ballots they would find hundreds of thousands of fakes which would have to be thrown out.
It's been over two months since the election and nobody has been allowed to examine those ballots, which are public property and must be kept available to examination for 22 months after the election.
Pulitzer and many others have been screaming to examine those ballots and the democrats have been fighting tooth and nail to prevent it.
Why???
Because they know what will happen if those ballots are looked at.

ErKvXoPXMAE4DlO

Sponsored Links
Back