ImPOTUS

The Trumpists as you call them have not been given an opportunity to present evidence to any court, not one.

https://theconversation.com/why-tru...n-his-lawsuits-challenging-the-results-150505

In one of several Pennsylvania cases, Trump attorneys actually signed a legal document in which they stated,

“Petitioners do not allege, and there is no evidence of, any fraud in connection with the challenged ballots; Petitioners do not allege, and there is no evidence of, any misconduct in connection with the challenged ballots; Petitioners do not allege, and there is no evidence of, any impropriety in connection with the challenged ballots; Petitioners do not allege, and there is no evidence of, any undue influence committed with respect to the challenged ballots.”

Sponsored Links
He knows that if he and his team were allowed to examine the ballots they would find hundreds of thousands of fakes which would have to be thrown out.

How could he know that if he's not examined them?

Why would his team be allowed to examine them anyway? I doubt somehow if I requested to examine them the request would be granted.

Those fact checks make me laugh.
Nowhere in any of them is anything ever factually disproven.
All they ever say is that 'this can't be right because such and such a representative body says so'
That is not a fact check

Those fact checks make me laugh.
Nowhere in any of them is anything ever factually disproven.
All they ever say is that 'this can't be right because such and such a representative body says so'
That is not a fact check
Yet you'll happily believe unproven supposed facts, if they originated from Trump or his supporters.

Sponsored Links
I've not been reading the fake news or watching the crap on the telly for a long while now but I'm curious.
Have any of you people heard about the Hunter Biden laptop, other than maybe passing references claiming that it is fake?
Do you actually know what is on that laptop, and why Biden can never be President, or have you been kept in the dark about all of that too?
I know there was a complete news blackout on it before the election, just wondering what has been reported since.

I've not been reading the fake news or watching the crap on the telly for a long while now but I'm curious.
Maybe you haven't heard. But Joe Biden has been confirmed to be the next President.
So you're wasting your time with the persistent electioneering.

Yet you'll happily believe unproven supposed facts, if they originated from Trump or his supporters.

There is mountains of proof, but the only way that can be shown is by having that proof examined in court.
That's why every single court has dodged the issue on procedural grounds without hearing any of the evidence at all.

and he's brought jobs and factories back to the States.

https://www.epi.org/publication/reshoring-manufacturing-jobs/

"It is important to note that the Trump administration has a habit of issuing press releases citing plans for major foreign investments in the U.S. that never materialize. In July 2017 Foxconn announced—to great fanfare from the White House–plans to invest $10 billion and bring “thousands of new American jobs” to Wisconsin and elsewhere in the United States (White House 2017). News reports indicate that Foxconn’s buildings in Wisconsin were still empty as of April 2020 (Dzieza and Patel 2020).1

But offshoring has in fact continued throughout this time, as reflected in changes in the total number of U.S. manufacturing plants, shown in Figure A. Overall, the U.S. has suffered a net loss of more than 91,000 manufacturing plants and nearly 5 million manufacturing jobs since 1997. Nearly 1,800 factories have disappeared during the Trump administration between 2016 and 2018 (BLS 2020; U.S. Census Bureau 2020a, 2020b). The U.S. has experienced a net loss of manufacturing plants (establishments) in every year from 1998 through 2018 (the most recent year for which data are available)."

but the only way that can be shown is by having that proof examined in court.
But you believe it anyway, without proof.
So what's the point of a court case. You've made your decision without it.

Even though there has been several court cases, you still don't believe the decision of the courts!
The only people you believe are Trump and his disciples.

Denso (Great name btw, thick and sticky as sh*te), there's a guy called Phil Kline who works for the Amistad project.
I don't suppose you'll have heard of him, but he is a real hammer, here is in a news conference trying to get the word out past the mainstream news blackout.
If you watch this you might learn some things.

That's why every single court has dodged the issue on procedural grounds without hearing any of the evidence at all.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-challenges-idUSKBN28B60O?edition-redirect=uk

"An appeals court judge appointed by Trump, a Republican, on Friday ruled against his campaign’s effort to overturn President-elect Joe Biden’s win in Pennsylvania based on unsupported allegations of voter fraud."

“Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy,” Judge Stephanos Bibas wrote on behalf of a unanimous U.S. 3rd Circuit Court of Appeals panel. “Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here.”

there's a guy called Phil Kline who works for the Amistad project.

Well qualified for Trump's team

https://kansasreflector.com/2020/12...se-hinder-work-on-trump-election-fraud-fight/

"Kline’s desire to investigate and prosecute Kansas abortion providers was so fervent that he was found by a state disciplinary panel to have engaged in a pattern of unethical conduct, including presenting false testimony and illegally acquiring medical records of women planning abortions.

In the end, the Kansas Supreme Court determined there was “clear and convincing evidence” to require indefinite suspension of Kline’s law license in 2013.

Here is what the state Supreme Court said: “Ultimately, we unanimously conclude the weight of the aggravating factors — i.e., Kline’s inability or refusal to acknowledge the line between overzealous advocacy and operating within the bounds of the law and his professional obligations; his selfish motives; and his lengthy and substantial pattern of misconduct — weigh more heavily than the mitigating factors and merit his indefinite suspension.”"

Sponsored Links
Back