ImPOTUS

As opposed to ever-truthful Parler and other right wing nut jobs, FFS.:rolleyes:

Parler is not a news organisation, it is a platform for anybody to speak out on, unlike twitter and facebook who are banning everybody who disagrees with their message.
FFS

Sponsored Links
It is not rubbish, amongst other things it is a huge list of signed affidavits done under penalty of perjury, which carries a five year jail term in the States.
Whether you agree with those affidavits or not, they are EVIDENCE.
Plenty more to come.

Sponsored Links
Here's Sidney Powell's website where she lists all of the mountains of evidence she has collected, none of which has ever been examined in court.
Perhaps Giuliani should have looked at it, then he would have had some evidence when in court - instead of going with none.

Make the most of it. She's about to be ruined as a result of her lies.
Haha, you mean by the Dominion lawsuit for what is it one and a half billion in damages or something?
It will never happen, for one very simple reason.
In America they have a thing called 'Discovery', if you are being sued by someone for libel you get to look at all of their emails and any other relevant documents pertaining to the case.
Lin Wood is acting for Sidney Powell, here is his very short and succinct reply to the Dominion lawyer who sent her a threatening message warning of a lawsuit, sorry for the delay it took me a while to find this as Lin Wood has also been banned from ****ter now.

"Dear Erik

I represent Sidney Powell. I have carefully reviewed your letter of December 15 2020. I am not impressed. Ms Powell retracts nothing.

File your lawsuit."

Perhaps Giuliani should have looked at it, then he would have had some evidence when in court - instead of going with none.
You obviously don't read the thread before weighing in, I've already shown how to see all of the mountains of evidence Giuliani has, none of which was ever allowed to be shown in court.

none of which was ever allowed to be shown in court.

That is just simply wrong as some of the cases did. In one the affidavits were tabled as evidence but thrown out as not credible.

Speaking of Lin Wood, he is one of the most acclaimed defamation lawyers in the States, so he knows what he is talking about in terms of defamation cases, and he is not the type of geezer to go around randomly accusing people of things without being able to back up what he is saying.
Here is what he said about Chief judge John Roberts, head of the Supreme Court, the absolute top hombre in the American judicial system.
In another tweet he also Accused Roberts of being a pedophile and said that he was being blackmailed because of it, I'll try to find it.

This may be most important tweet of my life.

Chief Justice John Roberts is corrupt & should resign immediately. Justice Stephen Breyer should also resign immediately.

They are “anti-Trumpers” dedicated to preventing public from knowing TRUTH of @realDonaldTrump re-election.

— Lin Wood (@LLinWood) December 17, 2020
Corruption & deceit have reached most powerful office in our country – the Chief Justice of U.S. Supreme Court.

This is a sad day for our country but a day on which we must wake up & face the truth.

Roberts is reason that SCOTUS has not acted on election cases. Others involved.

— Lin Wood (@LLinWood) December 17, 2020

Sponsored Links
Back