Improving on TRV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bernard old photos of his robotic work

image.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
To attend a Honeywell training day on a subject like wiring systems costs each person that attends £45 .i know this because I attended such an event last Thursday in meridian

I did think it was a discussion between Honeywell staff and tradesmen and women who specify and install heating systems with the aim of Honeywell getting to know more about the market requirements from those who meet the customers face to face..

Nah - trust me , that was nothing. This you knew was going to hurt at the other end the next day:

20160123_182258.jpg

Homemade Thai pork belly curry, taught to SWMBO by some Thai friends - the husband of the pair being a professional chef. Fitting the new heating to their recent house purchase was a heavy duty affair with lunch being provided each day. It was funny to see all the other trades turning up to "check some measurements" at around 12:30.

If it wasn't for the fact I was working mainly in the loft or up a ladder in the mid summer heat, I would have put on 2 stone on that job :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back