Improving on TRV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Well I was going to start with comments along the lines of "is this still going on" and I said in the first page "DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS"

Now I feel the need to troll this post like F00K and let your SWMBO feed me!!

Do you have to eat a bit every 5 minutes or so to proportionately control the heat element of the dish? :p:whistle:

Do TRV's allow for the ring sting factor? That could be classed as latent heat from the night before and affect the readings. I know I always get a sweat on. :eek:

Jon

Sponsored Links
You might, but - as I discovered once with food poisoning in the mother land of SWMBO (never accuse them of giving you food poisoning*). The proportional output can far far out volume the original input.

*Now, I had more or less every bodily expulsion possible for 4 days, but instead of admitting I ate something a bit dodgy, I was told I had a chest infection. The one thing I hadn't done in 4 days was fecking cough :LOL:.

The Law of Escalating Consequences

No that is when I am doing an experiment on the boiler at home when SWMBO is having a bath; and the hot water runs out half way through..... Watching the hot water discharge temperature of the cylinder dropping on the data logger in real time knowing the Tsunami of shyte heading my way is a terrifying thing. :LOL:

Oh really, so you experts can just sniff fart gas and work out its calorific value.o_O

Oh thats amazing skills you possess. I guess it comes with experience.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Oh really, so you experts can just sniff fart gas and work out its calorific value.
One day someone will come up with the idea of running a boiler on fart gas.

Conversion of baked beans into domestic heating fuel is the way forward.

Shame the discusion about TRV went astray.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back