Improving sh1t grammar

My export job consists of convincing Africans to buy our product so my emails have to be clear and concise. Word processing an email on Outlook before sending it is something I enjoy - I constantly ask myself: "Is that clear to the reader?"

Out of interest, will Brexit damage your business?

Sponsored Links
No, very little of our export business goes to the EU; we export to around 100 countries so even if we have to produce a little bit of extra shipping documentation for EU customers it won't make any difference. Tariffs probably won't either because our EU customers have no choice where they buy the products; we are the sole supplier.

No, very little of our export business goes to the EU; we export to around 100 countries so even if we have to produce a little bit of extra shipping documentation for EU customers it won't make any difference. Tariffs probably won't either because our EU customers have no choice where they buy the products; we are the sole supplier.

many thanks for the info -its interesting to hear from those involved in international trade.

Sponsored Links
I'd just press return more.

Makes stuff easier to read.

Back