**** in a Jag

Status
Not open for further replies.
ricicle said:
fastneattrowel said:
are you a police informer softus?

So what if he is? There are too many people allowed to get away with murder (literally) because of people's fear of bringing forward vital evidence/information to the police.
he just do gooder whos bored and took a photo of what may i ask? he could had caused a pile up himself

Sponsored Links
fastneattrowel said:
ricicle said:
fastneattrowel said:

So what if he is? There are too many people allowed to get away with murder (literally) because of people's fear of bringing forward vital evidence/information to the police.
,,look muppet how could softus be sure of what he was doing without dangering other drivers by peering at the guy for five miles and not consentrating himself, as for the photo reminds me of looking for a black guy in brixton

If that guy reading the magazine crashed into you or your family then he would be the one suffering the wrath, not the guy trying to bring it to our attention.
Now take your silly analogy and go away.

ricicle said:
fastneattrowel said:
ricicle said:
fastneattrowel said:

,,look muppet how could softus be sure of what he was doing without dangering other drivers by peering at the guy for five miles and not consentrating himself, as for the photo reminds me of looking for a black guy in brixton

If that guy reading the magazine crashed into you or your family then he would be the one suffering the wrath, not the guy trying to bring it to our attention.
Now take your silly analogy and go away.
how man folks lean out there car to take a photo while driving , iam glad i dont have friends like you and even know folks like you in civvy land,you are one sick puppy and i prefer not to get into a argument with a nob head like you who prolly lives in here 24/7,so go away dumbo and start snapping something interesting

Sponsored Links
Softus said:
Watched this bloke for five miles, reading his mag while he was driving, then took a photo for the police scrapbook. :D

a nice pair o jugs surely would had been more interesting :)

Softus said:
CasperUK said:
Softus, did your wife invent the faked orgasm?
No, but I gave your wife her first real one.

I'm gay.

My 'wife' doesn't fake. :p ;)

BTW. It isn't illegal to be gay nowadays, so don't get your vest in a wrest.

You need something more interesting in your life Softie, it really isn't very impressive or enthralling to go around snapping pics of poor drivers. :rolleyes:

Have you considered being a Special Constable or retained Fire Fighter, to massage your community conscience ego? (Some nice bro's wearing the uniforms, you know. :idea: )

OK then. Since some questions have been asked, and some more implied, I'll answer them, even though some of you are bound to accuse me of blustering, or of verbal (sic.) diarrhea, or waffling, or some such other e-misdemeanor.

To the others, i.e. Nige, ricicle - I thank you.

ellal said:
Thermo said:
what positive action? :confused:
indeed...

given the fact that he used a flash on his mx-1500 whist aiming it at a driver (and undertaking perhaps?), then I'd say it was a dangerous act rather than a road safety measure.
I've already pointed out that I wasn't undertaking. If you don't believe me then there's not much I can do about it.

it turns out that another driver was phoning the police before I took the photo, so there's an independent witness.
Blimey....you've just solved another 'crime'...did you get a mugshot?
Very droll ellal. So I was right in thinking you had a brain lurking in there - why do you keep it so well hidden? :confused:

fastneattrowel said:
If by that you mean Do you provide information to the police in exchange for money?, then the answer is that I don't. I also don't make a habit out of taking photographs of other cars or drivers, this being the first time, but since this driver endangered me and my car, I don't care what you think of me.

fastneattrowel said:
how could softus be sure of what he was doing without dangering other drivers
Easy - because the only two cars within about 1/4 of a mile at the time the photo was taken were mine and the Jag, and mine was in the inside lane about to leave the motorway.

by peering at the guy for five miles and not consentrating himself,
At no point did I "peer", or lose concentration. The car was in front of me for 5 miles because it started out in front of me and I didn't pass it. I held the camera next to my temple and pointed it as best I could out of the window, without taking my eyes off the road in front. Granted I had only one hand on the wheel at that moment, but that's what I do when tuning in the radio or changing gear.

as for the photo reminds me of looking for a black guy in brixton
The police appear not to care what the photo reminds you of - they seem happy enough with the image to proceed with reporting the driver to the CPS.

fastneattrowel said:
he just do gooder whos bored and took a photo of what may i ask?
I wonder what other types of behaviour causes you to use the phrase "do gooder". Presumably those things that represent good citizenship, and yet things that you wouldn't personally do. Given the crass assumptions that you've been making on this topic, and your apparent lack of responsibility, I can't think of a better accolade for what I did than it being something you wouldn't do.

fastneattrowel said:
how man folks lean out there car to take a photo while driving
If you bother to examine the photo with any care, you'll notice that my window was closed, and that there was no leaning going on.

iam glad i dont have friends like you and even know folks like you in civvy land,you are one sick puppy and i prefer not to get into a argument with a nob head like you who prolly lives in here 24/7,so go away dumbo and start snapping something interesting
You've done quite well there, but you neglected to insult the horse I rode in on.

fastneattrowel said:
a nice pair o jugs surely would had been more interesting :)
Very well:-

ph_jugs.jpg

CasperUK said:
BTW. It isn't illegal to be gay nowadays, so don't get your vest in a wrest.
Hmm. Not at all hung up about being gay then. :rolleyes:

You need something more interesting in your life Softie, it really isn't very impressive or enthralling to go around snapping pics of poor drivers.
One. One picture. And I didn't have to "go round" anywhere; he just wandered into my lane asking for it. My camera is in the glove box for work purposes, so on the spur of the moment I thought I'd take the photo. I wish my life was as interesting as yours - going on an Internet forum to tell someone on an Internet forum that they're boring. :D

Have you considered being a Special Constable or retained Fire Fighter
I haven't actually. Probably because it has as much to do with taking a photo of a miscreant driver (who would have driven into me if I hadn't had my wits about me) as you have to do with, well, anything useful at all really.

...to massage your community conscience ego? (Some nice bro's wearing the uniforms, you know. :idea: )
I daresay that's something that would interest you, but I don't fancy coppers.

To CasperUK. I'm wondering what gives you the right to think you can come onto this forum and post nothing but abuse. So far, you've made 3 posts and each one is abusive. Granted Softus can be an annoying s*d (so can I, I admit that) but by all intents and purposes, you don't know that.... unless you are a regular using another name. Which, if that is the case, is pathetic.

Moderator 1 said:
This forum is not a slanging match, if it continues I will remove the whole post. (But i do see / understand what you mean)
There's no need to take that threatening tone, L.

If you don't like the way the topic is heading, then please lock it. If there are abusive posts, then please delete them. If there are abusive people, then please report them to admin. If there are users who have created a new user name just for the purpose of being abusive, then I wouldn't worry about it - we're all old and ugly enough to take it. :)

As you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back