In or out

In or out of the European union

• Remain in the EU

• Get out

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sponsored Links
Hi Himaggin/JohnD/Bolo/A N Other EU paid for troll,please could you give me some examples of why we would be better in the EU

I was interested to hear that surveys report that the antis tend to be old and less educated.

Some say they are also seen as ignorant, stuck in the past, bigoted, out of touch, and right wing. I wonder why.
Conversely, if the younger tend to be more in favor of remaining in the EU, perhaps it's because they're gullible and have been brainwashed by the pro-EU propaganda into believing all the scare stories about how trade will collapse, millions will fall out of work, Britain will be bankrupted, etc. Or if we want to be a little kinder, perhaps we could put it down to the idealism of youth in believing in the dream of "European nations all working together in peace and harmony." Age brings with it the wisdom to realize that while that's a nice ideal, the way the EU is going about it will never work and that the true agenda of the EU is something quite different.

It's amusing to hear that Fire and Grouch thinks that the EU will permit their banking and investment business to pass through the City of London if UK does not comply with EU regulations.
Even if that's so, that's not a reason to be within the EU and subject to all of its orders. Just because you might need to obey regulations A, B & C in order to carry out some trade with EU members doesn't mean that you need to accept the imposition of regulations D- Z as well.

I thought that it was how you get your kicks

You thought nothing of the sort. You keyed in that reply as a knee jerk reaction because you really didn't know how to respond. I would be ashamed if I made such an inane response. Fire and Ice, you are a buffoon and can now what you like. I will not respond.

Sponsored Links

You thought nothing of the sort. You keyed in that reply as a knee jerk reaction because you really didn't know how to respond. I would be ashamed if I made such an inane response. Fire and Ice, you are a buffoon and can now what you like. I will not respond.
I think that you have promised that before....

Hi Himaggin/JohnD/Bolo/A N Other EU paid for troll,please could you give me some examples of why we would be better in the EU
No! Well none that you would accept.
There are arguments for and against, It depends on where your allegiance lies. Is it with pride and prejudice or with a real rationale discussion about whether we're better off in or out, (of which I suspect none exists)?

You can determine that the future generation will suffer or enjoy the fruits of your decision (which you will probably not be around to experience) or leave them to their own decision. Thew younger generation want, firmly to be part of EU.

There are arguments for and against, It depends on where your allegiance lies. Is it with pride and prejudice or with a real rationale discussion about whether we're better off in or out, (of which I suspect none exists)?

You can determine that the future generation will suffer or enjoy the fruits of your decision (which you will probably not be around to experience) or leave them to their own decision. Thew younger generation want, firmly to be part of EU.
We'll take your reply as that there are no benefits to staying in the EU... You have had your chance to state your case for in... Sadly the BSE campaign have the same answer as you

I've thanked you saying you won't respond ......hopefully. would you like me to PM you

Ha ha ha ha

We'll take your reply as that there are no benefits to staying in the EU... You have had your chance to state your case for in... Sadly the BSE campaign have the same answer as you
There are no simple hard arguments for staying or leaving
I'm referring to the 'hard' systems analysis like the usual CBA, DA, etc, that can quantified.
It comes down to the soft systems analysis process, such as the value judgments, prejudice, old feelings, etc.

Like I said a few pages/days ago, there is no simplistic argument for or against!
It's been reduced to a value judgement. i.e. pride and prejudice!
For me, I don't want to force our future generations into a life of (IMO) isolation, lower cost of living, trade deficits, reduced worldly influence/insecurity that would befall us in the event of a Brexit, a future that given their choice, they would not choose.
In other words, i don't want to force my prejudice onto my children!

There are no simple hard arguments for staying or leaving
I'm referring to the 'hard' systems analysis like the usual CBA, DA, etc, that can quantified.
It comes down to the soft systems analysis process, such as the value judgments, prejudice, old feelings, etc.

Like I said a few pages/days ago, there is no simplistic argument for or against!
It's been reduced to a value judgement. i.e. pride and prejudice!
For me, I don't want to force our future generations into a life of (IMO) isolation, lower cost of living, trade deficits, reduced worldly influence/insecurity that would befall us in the event of a Brexit, a future that given their choice, they would not choose.
In other words, i don't want to force my prejudice onto my children!
You are floundering like a fish out of water... The benefit of leaving is simple. Freedom and Democracy

Sponsored Links
Back