In or out

In or out of the European union

• Remain in the EU

• Get out

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Indeed, but since the majority of your evidence is internet based, then you are left wide open to internet base falsifications...They are so big and well known, then how could they possibly be telling you lies?

The internet is the fountain of all misinformation and you guys are drinking it down by the bucket load

That's an interesting comment. You seem to be a little paranoid about some who post on here..

Last edited:
Boris Johnson reckons we should come out of the EU, and it would be a financial gain for the Country, we will be able to clear the National Debt by selling Chocolate Cake to the French, Bicycles to Japan, TV Ariel`s to North Korea

We would make so much money that we could all buy top of the range German Cars, and sup French Champagne all day.

You're talking about people like gasbaggi, fire and ice?

That's an interesting comment. You seem to be a little paranoid about some who post on here..
I think John's just commenting on the latest edition to the discussion being a plumber/refrigeration engineer and his posts comprised of nothing but pictures.
I suppose it reminded him of someone. It does me too. We'll soon know when gasbag starts jumping to your defence. :rolleyes:

It looks like slogger is a plumber as well. And so is 'Itsnot thathard'. Maybe it is true what I said about plumbers. Or they're all the same person. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Well, thank you very much for that warm welcome.
It seems that one or two of you have some major issues with plumbers and refrigeration engineers,perhaps they overcharged you at some time? I really would recommend that you seek professional help with those issues before they get out of hand..

The word is "Addition" by the way

It's not plumbers we have issues with. Don't be a grouch.

Sponsored Links
Back