In or out

In or out of the European union

• Remain in the EU

• Get out

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sponsored Links
Himaginn said:
As a self-confessed liar, anything you say must be viewed with suspicion.
Question everything.
Of course! In the light of yours and gasbanni's recent behaviour, yours and his comments should be viewed with special circumspect and suspicion.
I'll tell you the truth if you PM me
I could easily pm you, but for what purpose. I don't think you'd recognise the truth if it jumped out and bit you on the backside.
If you want to offer me your version of the truth, why do you need a pm from me first. Just offer your version of the truth, via pm if you wish.
Or have you taken a lesson from gasbanni, in irony. :rolleyes:

Himaginn said:
As a self-confessed liar, anything you say must be viewed with suspicion.
Question everything.
Of course! In the light of yours and gasbanni's recent behaviour, yours and his comments should be viewed with special circumspect and suspicion.
I'll tell you the truth if you PM me
I could easily pm you, but for what purpose. I don't think you'd recognise the truth if it jumped out and bit you on the backside.
If you want to offer me your version of the truth, why do you need a pm from me first. Just offer your version of the truth, via pm if you wish.
Or have you taken a lesson from gasbanni, in irony. :rolleyes:
No it just seems to me that you like PMs for whatever reason..

Sponsored Links
No it just seems to me that you like PMs for whatever reason..
I'm sure you're fully aware that pms are for private discussions between individual members. That's what they refer to Private Messages. :rolleyes:
Why would I want to have a private discussion with you, a self-confessed liar? It would be utterly pointless and fruitless.
If you want to send me your version of the truth, via pm, feel free, I'm not obliged to believe it or even read it.

There is no version of truth... Truth is truth.
You wanted me to PM you before in that other thread, why not now?

Just had a look at the results of the poll... I don't think that your ranting is doing much to win folk over and despite my nonsense, folk are still looking to ditch the EU... Seems that it is only you, Cammo and Corbyn who want to stay..

We're on our way to freedom guys..

Just had a look at the results of the poll... I don't think that your ranting is doing much to win folk over and despite my nonsense, folk are still looking to ditch the EU... Seems that it is only you, Cammo and Corbyn who want to stay..

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Your claims are becoming hilarious. You're passed the 'wilder, more exaggerated, more extravagant, stupider, more ridiculous' stage.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Your claims are becoming hilarious. You're passed the 'wilder, more exaggerated, more extravagant, stupider, more ridiculous' stage.
But the results of the poll speaks for itself

I really don't know since no one has voted in the real referendum. But with regard to the poll above, all I can say is that I have only voted once

Sponsored Links
Back