In or out

In or out of the European union

• Remain in the EU

• Get out

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sponsored Links
OUT OUT OUT.

A few points of discussion that really fck me off. Immigration it's all about the number, no it's not just about the number it's about the financial and cultural impact they also have.
A) Services police/fire/hospital/NHS/schools etc already overloaded. NHS is national not international.

B) Immigrants (most) are prepared to work for lower salaries, i have already taken a 30% drop in wages due to this direct impact on my line of business, i work as a security consultant in the IT Sector. May i add to the i have been impacted in my profession by EU and non EU immigrants. Either way it drives our economy here DOWN not up as public spending reduces. Only net gain here are businesses profiteering from cheap labour.

C) Whilst some integrate many do not. Ive seen local towns close'ish to me like Aylesbury turn into something from the middle east its not the future i want for my children. If i goto france i expect to see predominantly french people in a french way of life etc, its the same here with UK.

D) These people who believe we should let everyone in should live by the sword and let them live in their houses or don't you have enough room? Fiver says none of them would.

Terrorists - I do not agree with Terrorist issues we will always communicate and exchange terrorist intelligence, look at Belgium if you want an example of poor intelligence!! Got FA to do with being out of EU, bullshit.

WAR we are just as stable collectively we are still part of NATO FFS.

TRADE - maybe some doors close slightly (until they realise we have lots to buy from them Germans and French) but many more open due to our freedom to trade with anyone.

Do you think the Government and big business will stop 'B' even if leave wins?

If not, will 'A', 'C' and 'D' change?

B could slow down if we brexit + agree a new quota. Look no further than Switzerland, they are currently in a pickle and a countdown to commit to the agreed immigration curbs which were voted for in 2014, against the EU demands to basically let any and every person in.

I spent a few years living and working in Switzerland, what a beautiful place, and i would hate to see this small country overpopulated and ruined by the masses. When i lived there, i respected their way of life and their customs and integrated well. I did feel at times some resentment as a Brit syphoning Swiss money back to the UK and i fully respected the fact they clamped down on the ability for me to gain long term work permits and along with transport tickets etc far more expensive for short term people like me, fair play. No resentment i didn't stomp into the local Kreisburo(council offices) demanding better rights for me. On the flip side, i for one would have no issue at all with Swiss French German Spanish people here, living down my street or more. The problem i have is with economical migrants from further away who will also have a significant impact on our culture and identity. Those are the people who imho want to be here in the UK most. They are cheap labour which will bring our economy down, so what if they help boost the NHS that's bullshit. NHS managers also have a budget, if they are tasked with meeting a headcount with X budget, it will always work for the people willing to take the lowest salary. It will NOT benefit the UK unemployed, public spending and our economy.

A) Is all about our government and how it's run, i am still gobsmacked we have volunteer services vital to our wellbeing. We are not educated at the earliest age basic first aid to save a fellow human being etc, instead our youth spend hours a week being educated about a mythical story book called religion which as i read the other day causes far more deaths in the world over any atheist majority.

C) Is too little too late but i dont believe these pricks who claim 300k a year is a blot on the horizon 1 person extra per city fk off. If that's the case in my lifetime of 40 years ive witnessed a massive change already.

D) Yes let these people who want to let them all in stick their hands up join an organisation to let as many as possible live in their houses and off their incomes, please lets see how many volunteer. Fck all i reckon.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
My point was and is that it is this Government and big business who want the cheap labour and to cheapen yours.

They do not care if the consequences are as you say.

Do you think 'voting leave' will have any effect on this as it will be the same people in charge.?

Good question good point i dont believe as long as we have a government blatantly in favour of large corps such as UK has with Google/Amazon/Vodafone etc we will have a favour towards the people on the street.
Look at the likes of BHS etc and the questions raised currently about ethics and directors favour of shareholders over employees, some serious issues at the core.

I think voting leave will have an effect on the goverment as it will cause a shift in political powers. Which will in turn affect the people in charge.

D) Yes let these people who want to let them all in stick their hands up join an organisation to let as many as possible live in their houses and off their incomes, please lets see how many volunteer. Fck all i reckon.

Bob Geldof would probably do it, if he got enough publicity.

After all, wasn’t he one of many celebs that offered to take in three or four families that were Syrian refugees last year.

He seems to have gone very quiet on the subject now, but maybe he decided to tick the box requesting no publicity!

Good question good point i dont believe as long as we have a government blatantly in favour of large corps such as UK has with Google/Amazon/Vodafone etc we will have a favour towards the people on the street.
Look at the likes of BHS etc and the questions raised currently about ethics and directors favour of shareholders over employees, some serious issues at the core.

I think voting leave will have an effect on the goverment as it will cause a shift in political powers. Which will in turn affect the people in charge.

If we vote leave, the government of the day will no longer have another body to blame or hide behind for their own dodgy policies.

The question I have been asking myself recently is “Is David Cameron the new Tony Blair?”

Did he go around Europe promising the other leaders, especially chancellor Merkel that if they gave him a few titbits that he could spin to us plebs, he would guarantee that us staying in would be a done deal?

Similar to what Blair did with Bush regarding Iraq and is this the reason why the Chilcot report is being withheld until after the referendum.

If we vote leave, the government of the day will no longer have another body to blame or hide behind for their own dodgy policies.
And further more, they will not be able to go and find a nice cushy job at the EU when they have failed miserably running the UK

And further more, they will not be able to go and find a nice cushy job at the EU when they have failed miserably running the UK

You mean like Ninnock did

......And his wife.

Yep i do believe there's a fair few who's limited time in power are doing a deal with the devil to ensure once their term is over in the current gov get their hook into the EU. Hmm yep Kinnock seems a good example.

......And his wife.

Their son will be next in the queue

Sponsored Links
Back