In the name of democracy

Why should the result of a second referendum be different from the result of a second.
If the only criteria for a second referendum is because the remainers are not happy with the result of the first, what is to stop the losing side in a second referendum demanding a third referendum.

People now have far more knowledge about the EU and the problems with leaving / benefits of leaving

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
If the first referendum was binding and all the illegalities that have been found out would have meant Parliament would vote on an annulling the decision to preserve democracy but as the original vote was non binding then there is a loophole because it can be disregarded but Parliament has acted as if it is binding.

Take over the House of Parliament

Throw all the MPs out by the scruff of the neck and a boot up the arris

Arrest all the anti democratic subversives in the country

Does anyone really think they would be that stupid to have another referendum?

Yes could well happen

If it occurs ? There must be a decisive ? Majority one way or the other ? Which I doubt will be the case ??

Should never have been a ref in the first place imo

Yes could well happen

If it occurs ? There must be a decisive ? Majority one way or the other ? Which I doubt will be the case ??

Should never have been a ref in the first place imo

What happens if the leavers Boycott a new vote

What happens if the leavers Boycott a new vote

That would be interesting and I would urge them to do so

I will not vote in another referendum so in effect I will be boycotting any vote

Does anyone really think they would be that stupid to have another referendum?
well they cant get a majority for anything at the moment, so a 2nd vote does take that out of their hands.

I know another vote would be divisive, but its pretty bad anyway

Sponsored Links
Back