insanity is rampant

Reaction score
Country
United States
my cat, Max has gone insane, poor dear, or actually poor me. He was always a little jealous of the mac, but now it has escalated.....as he is now secretly plotting.....attacking and biting (pretty hard sometimes) as I sit here and I have tried just about everything to discourage him (except maybe kicking him across the room......no I wouldn't) Too cold to go outside-I did try that but he was such a nuisance, I let him back in. If only I had his tenacity......

Sponsored Links
insanity is rampant

Flibble dibble hatstand? FISH!!! :eek:

Why do cats insist on ignoring you, then when you try to read a newspaper they sit on it? My parents cats lie across the keyboard if anyone tries to use the computer whilst the "royalty" want some attention. ;)

Cats do bring some wonderful gifts... I once awoke to find three mice neatly and thoughtfully laid out next to my bedroom door. But I think they generally look out for number one and believe most humans are subservient to them. :LOL:

Cat's, insane? Says who ?

1116cat.jpg

Sponsored Links
Don`t let him wee on your mac, it`ll stink when you next wear it ;) You can get a vet to remove his tenacity for you, then keep it in a jar of formaldehide .....threaten him by saying "your balls are next" :eek:

You only get to 'wear' a computer when your repair fails and the customer gets his/her vfm in another way... ( If the mac is not a raincoat of course. ) :D :D :D

That pic just looked like my old puss....Lucy RIP :(

a whack with a slipper is the answer to naughty cat , or if you HAVE them trained just a strong word usually stops a bad wilful cat ...

LMAO at that cat! A water pistol also works with badly behaved cats. Stopped mine from climbing the curtains and using the pole as a monkey bar!

Nige F said:
Don`t let him wee on your mac, it`ll stink when you next wear it ;) You can get a vet to remove his tenacity for you, then keep it in a jar of formaldehide .....threaten him by saying "your balls are next" :eek:

been done-all gone

empip said:
You only get to 'wear' a computer when your repair fails and the customer gets his/her vfm in another way... ( If the mac is not a raincoat of course. ) :D :D :D
mac--was referring to the computer "apple" Macintosh"

Moz said:
That pic just looked like my old puss....Lucy RIP :(

a whack with a slipper is the answer to naughty cat , or if you HAVE them trained just a strong word usually stops a bad wilful cat ...

no slippers-had very strong word--fell on little deaf ears

Brightness said:
LMAO at that cat! A water pistol also works with badly behaved cats. Stopped mine from climbing the curtains and using the pole as a monkey bar!

used to use a water pistol--worked pretty good, except had a lot of wet spots--he just is spoiled (I'm the guilty one--)

I seriously doubt it. They go into hysterics when an ant crawls by. I wish I could get the camera to work.......(sorry tmi?)

Sponsored Links
Back