installing alarm via spur

suppose they last 1 year, and are duracell pp3 how much is one of them £3 / £4?
If you are paying that much you are getting ripped off.

Rapid sell duracell procell PP3 batteries for £1.128 inc VAT each if you are prepared to buy them in bulk packs of 200. Even in 10 packs they are less than £2 each.

Sponsored Links
id just like to say that my ESP alarm is still working perfectly. Ive had no false alarms, I can dial in to it when I want, the pet sensors have worked perfectly.

For all those "helpful" people who responded to my first post maybe you should be a little more open minded about non-wired systems.

Anyone considering the ESP system should go for it, mine has worked with no problems and my outdoor shed is also linked to my alarm. The shed is some 40 feet away from the main box and the wireless signals reach with no issues.

Thanks all.
Liam

Why do I get the impression you are pushing some kit? Bet you flippin' well own the daft company.

Just a quick update. The alarn is still running 100% fine since installation. The batteries are still going strong, and ive only had two false alarms (due to spiders in the garage). Still dials me when it activates and Im pleased with this alarm.
ESP wireless alarms are a great alternative to wired systems and imo offer some distinct advantages.

Anyone considering one, go for it!

:)

Liam

Sponsored Links
Is that 2 false alarms in one year or 1 every year since installed?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back