Installing Texecom Smartcom

Sponsored Links
Do you mean logging in as engineer and pressing reset? If so, yes but still get the message.

I did a power down, and back up holding the reset button after flashing, but not since adding the Smartcom or removing the COM2400, should I do this again?

a enegineers reset is log in and out of engineering using reset pretty much, your talking about defaulting the panel I think

a enegineers reset is log in and out of engineering using reset pretty much, your talking about defaulting the panel I think

Ah, that’s right. I defaulted the panel after flashing.
I have logged in as engineer and pressed reset twice which logs me out but still get the message

Sponsored Links
what version firmware are you using? does it display all the time system alerts or just ATS when your exiting engineering and reverts to time and date?

Last edited:

the display alternates between the usual text and the error message all the time

in that case the panel is seeing a fault still.

You can try engineer utils reset digi.
come out of engineering, if that doesnt work you can try a power cycle, ie remove battery, remove mains replace battery put mains back on, update the time and date.

if after that the fault is still showing it needs investigating more deeply.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back