Installing wireless roomstat

Vicvapour we'll stick to gas while you stick to electrics , only problem being 99% of you clowns don't know how to wire an S ,Y , W , U , V , X or Z , so bearing that in mind I'll wire my own systems thank you very much. :D

GW, you forgot C plan +

Oh well, must mean your not competent either.

I know a lot of sparks and theres precious few who can wire a heating system with out sh ittin it first. Most wiring centers I see on existing systems dont employ a choc strip of 1-10, some muppet in my town circa 1980-1990 something insisted on stuffing everything into a deep SM back box.

One gang at that :LOL:

VERY very sparks know how a heating system works so how they can puff their chest out and say 'we know better than you' i will never know :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
When working on commercial properties you dont need part P which always seems a little strange to me that I'm not allowed to put a plug on a combi but I can put three phase to a pump :)

Sponsored Links
respect.gif

I'll need to get a bigger printer I see. :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back