Installing wireless roomstat

Sponsored Links
Every electrician I've got in have needed my advice on how to wire up a y-plan, s-plan and even how to wire up a combi.

I even had to rescue a customer 3 weeks ago when he got an electrician in to wire in a 3-port valve, two hours later the electrician said he needed something from the merchant and never came back.

• Thanks
Reactions: oph
When part p came most sparks laughed at it . As a gas man i found it incredible that after 4 days on a part p course i could legally rewire and test a house. I laughed at it too . Cheers easy .

Illegal or not Part P is a massive money spinner .

Every electrician I've got in have needed my advice on how to wire up a y-plan, s-plan and even how to wire up a combi.

I even had to rescue a customer 3 weeks ago when he got an electrician in to wire in a 3-port valve, two hours later the electrician said he needed something from the merchant and never came back.

Were they really electricians, qualified to what level, there are many qualifications.

Rescue a customer, haha, what by endangering their lives by doing electrical work for which you have no proper training or qualifications, do me a favour!

Sponsored Links

Were they really electricians, qualified to what level, there are many qualifications.

Rescue a customer, haha, what by endangering their lives by doing electrical work for which you have no proper training or qualifications, do me a favour!

No dont think they were really electricians, advertising, driving sign written vans, all so confusing, probably florists really.

No dont think they were really electricians, advertising, driving sign written vans, all so confusing, probably florists really.

Troll!

When part p came most sparks laughed at it . As a gas man i found it incredible that after 4 days on a part p course i could legally rewire and test a house. I laughed at it too . Cheers easy .

No there cant they have what is called "limited scope"

to rewire an test a house requires at the very least 2391 testing and inspection cert, and 17th edition and this is called fullscope and must have at least 2 jobs an inspector can assess before the awarding body will issue any paperwork or certificates for the candidate should he be successful.

to rewire an test a house requires at the very least 2391 testing and inspection cert, and 17th edition and this is called fullscope and must have at least 2 jobs an inspector can assess before the awarding body will issue any paperwork or certificates for the candidate should he be successful.

your wrong . i have and i can . under limited scope too .

your wrong . i have and i can . under limited scope too .

Which schem are you with? Nic, elecsa, etc?

Vicvapour we'll stick to gas while you stick to electrics , only problem being 99% of you clowns don't know how to wire an S ,Y , W , U , V , X or Z , so bearing that in mind I'll wire my own systems thank you very much. :D

• Thanks
Reactions: oph
Vicvapour we'll stick to gas while you stick to electrics , only problem being 99% of you clowns don't know how to wire an S ,Y , W , U , V , X or Z , so bearing that in mind I'll wire my own systems thank you very much. :D

99 percent of you clowns couldnt wire up a plug, never mind a yplan

-----------------------------------THREAD CLOSED-------------------------------

-----------------------------------THREAD CLOSED-------------------------------

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back